Yamaha Motor Corporation2019 yz450f

Purchased this product originally on 9/18/2019 as a surprise gift for my husbands 50th Birthday. The dealership, Ridenow Powersports in Jacksonville, Florida increased the price on my contract for the 2019 Yamaha YZ450F to $8, 8990 from their advertised price of $7, 299.00. I realized the problem the next day and called the dealership who told me that the sales person I purchased from was terminated the same day. I went to the dealership in which the Manager "Zach" told me that price gouging and deceitful acts was the reason that the employee, Taylor Frankie, was terminated. They revised my contract to the advertised price. Delivery of the Yamaha YZ450F, after numerous calls and resistance, was scheduled to be delivered this past Thursday, October 3, 2019 in which I was sent an email confirming, My the dealership "Management". It was to be delivered after 1:00pm and he would confirm with me in 5e morning to set up a more specific time. He did not call and after numerous calls to him, I asked the receptionist to please walk over to his desk and ask him to get on the phone. This was approximately 3:45pm on 10/03/2019. He finally did and stated that he still needed to "check over" the YZ450F and that the delivery truck was still out on another delivery and he would let me know when they were on their way. He did not let me know and 4 hours later, two gentlemen showed up in a personal vehicle and unloaded what we thought was out Brand New 2019 Yz450f. Then just drove away. They stated they were from a completely different dealership in Gainesville, not the original purchase location. The YZ450F they basically rolled off their personal vehicle is NOT the YZ450F I purchased, the Vin Numbers DO NOT MATCH and it does not Start. This product is NOT New, It has been used and does NOT match what we have signed a contract for. The dealership acknowledged they DO NOT HAVE the one I purchased and "Thought" this would suffice. Needless to say it does NOT and we have a signed contact without our purchase. The Ridenow Jacksonville Florida said they "Went ahead and changed the Vin on my file" to match this item I did not buy, which is illegal for them to do. We do not know what our option are and they have provided no resolution.
Please contact me as this experience has ruined a milestone memory that was over a year in Planning for my husband who is a Lifelong Yamaha Customer. This experience has taken the joy out of my gift to him and leaves me completely heartbroken. Thank you in advance.

Carol McKinney