Yamaha Motor Corporation Logo

Yamaha Motor Corporation

Having problems with Yamaha Motor Corporation?

1800 093 9262 (Colombia)
+1 800 962 7926 (United States)
+44 193 235 8000 (United Kingdom)
+49 21 312 013 (Germany)
+41 627 888 877 (Switzerland)
+60 361 577 011 (Malaysia)
+63 434 551 900 (Philippines)
+66 27 697 200 (Thailand)
10-1, Nakazawacho, Naka-ku Hamamatsu-shi
Shizuoka, California
Japan - 430-8650

Complaints & Reviews

poor customer service

I purchased a 2006 Yamaha V-Star 1100 as a left over in 2007. After about 7 months and only 400 miles. My...

poor after sales service and product quality.

I have purchased Yamaha Home Theatre System from Vijay Sales in Novwember 07 from its infinity mall branch. I was promised that the system will be delivered within 2 days time. However, it took me n number of calls and 10 days of waiting period for getting the system delivered. The yamaha engineer took further 10 days to come for instalation. The home theatre system didn't even endured for 05 months and the speakers were rendered unservicable. I tried to make a complaint at the customer care service at vijay sales, the operator (Renu) didnt knew the head and tail of procedure of taking Yamaha complaints and refused to take down any complaint. However after lots of explaination and retrospection she agreed to take down the complaint and promised that the engineer will come in 02 days time. I am waiting for the engineer to come till date and it seems that it will require me herculean effort to get this task done. So, please look into the matter and help me with a viable solution.

worst customer and repair service

Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, Inc.
9724 Hwy 70 West
Minocqua, WI 54548

Minocqua Yamaha & Marine have the worst customer service. I took my wave runner in for repair June 22, 2007. They diagnosed the problem. On July 12, 2007 I paid $336.26 for the repairs. Took my wave runner out on the lake ~ does not work. Called and brought my wave runner back in for service to fix it right. I was told I have to wait several weeks now because other customers are before me. They never fixed the problem in the first place. So next surprise is that it will cost me over $1000.00 because a new motor was needed. I agreed and was in the store when the owner, Jeff ordered the new motor. Well, today is August 12th and after several calls, I have been lied to. I was told my wave runner motor was in and my wave runner would be done by August 3rd. Today, I was told that my motor is not in and I can not get a straight answer from anyone. The owner Jeff Weisman will not return my calls.

I do not think their service department knows what they are doing. I have witnessed other customers in the store with similar complaints. One man said to me as I walked in Minocqua Yamaha & Marine, "no one will even talk to you, I have been sitting here 30 minutes already". I feel they have severely taken advantage of me. I am a single female and feel the employees and owner at Minocqua Yamaha & Marine are taking advantage of me and discriminated against me and fixing my waverunner with honesty and integrity. This company is so disorganized. I wanted to tell my story to WARN the next victim who walks thru their door. DO NOT get your watercraft repaired at Minocqua Yamaha & Marine. Oh, I forgot to mention that the owner called me July 24th and said, more is wrong with my waverunner and would be an additional $500-$800 cost. How could they diagnosis this when according to the owner the new motor was not installed yet. This is the worst experience with customer service and repair service I have ever encountered. I have heard horror stories and mine is at the top. Now my original cost to fix my waverunner is going from $336.00 to several thousand and a month of delays and lies.

defective products, terrible customer service

I purchased 2 Yamaha HS80M studio monitors Dec 14, 2005. I haven't use until Sep 1, 2006. Because I was building recording studio.

My studio building done by Sep 1, 2006. Then I bring out brand new 2 monitors put on the studio desk. But 1 of them has High Tweeter distorted...

Finally I call Yamaha, they gave me local distributor phone and address. I went to that place Dec 06, 2006 gave 1 of my monitor. They said it would be 4-6 weeks. But under warranty. I said Okay.

Now Feb 13 I still don't have my monitor.

I called Yamaha today, They said If you can't wait, you have to buy another one. I don't think any customers would treat like that! So do I!!!

Please help me, If they don't have a part just send me another one, I'll send to them first one. My Studio shut down for 9 weeks!!!

• Updated by Mariobusato · Oct 15, 2019

I was parking my brand new NMax, and the stand simple did not make his proposal, letting it drop and brake the new screen and scratching the body on the right side of body

• Te
    terry dubay Feb 15, 2007

Say what, you are lucky any body would even talk to you. You purchased them, several months go by then you decide to hook them up. Then after calling Yamaha you decide to turn them in 4 months later. Now your complaining that it may take a little longer. Where was your big concern about your studio being shut down. You need to take most of the responsibility for this not Yamaha. I just dont understand people like you. I work in sales its like talking to a 2 year old.

• Th
    Tharuka Oct 16, 2019

Service center does not provide a timely service and as customer i was unable to repair my bike due to lack of stock on storage.

Mariobusato Oct 21, 2019

I've tried to park my bike today using the side stand, it was hold my bike until the time that the side stand fail and the bike hit the ground breaking my windshield and scratching the left side of the bike.

• Od
    Oded Tel-Tsur Nov 10, 2019

The steering wheel turns when hitting an objet, resulting a hard hit on the hands causing injuries...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices