Yahoo!yahoo email

B Jun 26, 2019 Review updated:

On the top of my email, and everyone elses I guess, there is a paid advertisment looking very much like an unopened email.

I find this to be stressing and, more so, a way to deceive people into reading the advertisment.

I have always liked my yahoo email but I find this to be dishonest. Adding to that you further harass me about not turning on more advertisments with regular pop-ups which you will have to turn off to continue your emails and that they are often set to pop-up just when you are about to make reply or something important. It is such a nusance which should not be ok. Of course I can change email provider, like so many others but I don't think this ok, I am certain you do this because you know many of your specific users are not quick to change, which is why I make this complaint.

I hope you will reconsidder your advertisment strategy.

This is a formal complaint and I aim to report what I see as deceptive advertisment to the danish consumer council.

• Li
    Linda8382 Jun 26, 2019

This might be of help to anyone out there, if Interested in having your credit score repaired or boosted then contact Dennis Walker, He works with discretion and does all sorts of hacks, I would prefer to let his services speak for itself. You can contact him on ghostmaron47 at gmail dot com. Thank me later.