Yahoo!email spam abuse

R Jan 29, 2020

A Yahoo email address is continually sending me spam, has signed me up for email lists and many, many other unwanted emails.
When I click on unsubscribe on these emails the request always goes to this yahoo email address [email protected]
I have 40-50 of these in the past month. You have the ability to stop this illegal activity.
I want a response!!!
Where can I send these emails to get some kind of action.
DO SOMETHING RESPOND TO THIS COMPLAINT

• Db
    DB Phone Mar 10, 2020

yep get rid of that melissa.her00 email account

andyk2 Feb 22, 2020

I have the exact same issue and it is very frustrating!

• Cd
    cda369 Feb 02, 2020

I have experienced the exact same thing with the same email address when I click "Unsubscribe". These are coming to my inbox, the SPAM filter is not catching then and sending them to spam. I send them into the Spam box, but because they appear to be coming from different places, they just keep coming. Please do something!!!