Xtralights Automotive Group Logo

Xtralights Automotive Group

Having problems with Xtralights Automotive Group?

Xtralights Automotive Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 954 4482 (USA and Canada)
+1 323 908 2099 (Customer Service & Order Status)
5900 No. 3 Road, Unit 300
Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Xtralights Automotive Group Customer Service. Initial Xtralights Automotive Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Xtralights Automotive Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Xtralights Automotive Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Xtralights Automotive Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Xtralights Automotive Group Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2019

Xtralights Automotive Group — product returns & customer no-service

Ordered a set of led headlights for my 06' 911. My first mistake was ordering the wrong ones, so I wanted to...

Xtralights Automotive Groupreceived wrong product

Reference Original Order [protected]

On November 27, 2017, I placed an on-line order and paid for Spyder LH13867 headlights with LED halos & CCFL lamps. Contrary to the packing slip that was attached, the box contained Spyder LH11135 lights with LED eyelashes instead. The latter are +/- $175 less than what I ordered.

I first called about this on Jan. 2, 2018. The person I spoke with promised to look into my complaint and call me back. I have yet to receive that call. I attempted numerous times to follow up thru their [protected] number but could not reach a soul. I also tried their online "Live Chat" numerous times and was successful only once. That chat stopped on their end the second I mentioned receiving the wrong product. I've also sent over 29 emails to their sales and/or customer service departments without resolution.

I was a regular customer but I'm tired of customer no-service.

Xtralights Automotive Group — spyder headlights, after four hours of installing the headlights the low beam would not work.

On December 31, 2017 I purchased a spyder head light system, order number [protected]. I had my mechanic of 15...

XtralightsStay away

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. This company doesn't care at all. About anything and anyone. The keep my money and are happy with this.
    One year ago, in November, I ordered a couple of items and they never arrived.
    Oh god, I wrote them numerous emails and called them a million times, they are aware of my issue, they are aware that one of their customers is out of his items, but they did absolutely nothing, offered no alternatives, no exchanges, no replacements, no reshipping. Nothing at all.
    Yes, of course, I lost my hope to get everything I ordered and I know I won't get my refund, I am here to warn you to stay away from this circus.

XtralightsThe whole company sucks

On 2/18/17, I bought headlights for car and immediately called/chat with an agent asking to cancel the order because I ordered lights that you cannot use with daytime running lights (which I have). I was told to call or email the service department. I emailed them that day, even tho it was a weekend, thinking they would respond Monday. On 2/21/17 I emailed them again because I had not heard from them yet. On 2/22/17 I received a shipment email but with no response to my previous email. Emailed again on 3/3/17. Still nothing. I received the shipment and spoke with a couple of people about possibly still being able to use them. No such luck. On 3/3/17, I finally spoke to someone on the phone about returning the lights. She sent me over a form to fill out and ship back with the lights. On the form I stated the steps I had taken to cancel this order and that I needed a FULL refund (specially having paid over $75 in shipping). I shipped the lights back about a week later. I even included the emails that I never got a response. On 4/13, I emailed them wondering about the status of my refund. No answer. On 4/16 I called and the woman said they weren't sure what to do with that order. They didn't know if it was a refund or exchange. I informed her that I included the form that they required me to fill out along with the emails. I kindly explained to her why I should receive a full refund. She said that she would take it to her manager. Ok, sure, no problem. On 5/3/17, I had been on hold two hours and 7 minutes. I then called the product/sales number (on a separate phone line while continuing to hold for the service department) to let them know what was going on after 50 minutes on hold. The guy said he would call over to the service department and he put me on hold. It was 50 minutes on hold waiting for him to return before I had to hang up. I also attempted to use the live chat at 3:46p. It said a live agent had joined the chat. I wanted to know about a refund. I wrote three lines. No one responded. My last comment was at 4:04. I finally called sales again and was instructed to put in a dispute with paypal. While on paypal I saw a number for the admin. I called that number and had to leave a message. I left a message with my phone number to please call me.
      The holding phone call to Xtralights service hung up on its own after 2 hrs and 7 mins. Fan-freaking-tastic. I opened a dispute with PayPal on 5/3. By 5/13 they still had not responded to PayPal. Absolutely wonderful customer service.

Xtralights.comRude!!

Customer service was a total joke, they were not happy to help me and they actually did nothing! I received my lights and contacted Xtralights support because I had some questions about installation and their rep said that there was an instruction and then he said that was not his job to explain anything. It really felt that person I spoke to was in bad mood or something, but that didn't allow him to speak with me that way! I asked for a manager and never received his contact information. I can't say anything bad about my order but I can sure tell a lot about their terrible support service! Train your employees better!

Xtralights.comBuyer beware!

They sent me the wrong product and I returned it and asked for a refund. Xtralights never gave me my money back and every time I call I hear only excuses. They promised to refund me in few weeks and it was already a month ago. Every time there is another excuse and they get more and more ridiculous. I have no idea what is going on, but I want my money back! Buyer beware!!!

Xtralights.comLED Headlights

Paid over $300 dollars for LED headlights and they failed at 5 months. This company only allows returns for 90 days thereafter manufacturers warranty. Although they state lifetime support for their products they essentially ignored my attempts to get warranty service and information. They never answer their warranty return line so all you can do is get ignored by emails. When you try to sign into your account to get more info you account suddenly as disappeared and there is no response to password reset requests. These people are happy to take your money and expedite your order, but product quality is poor and when it fails you are on your own. Find an alternative for sure so you are not throwing your money away.

www.Xtralights.comThey didn't refund and the rep was nervous and impolite lady

I was shocked, when I had a deal with the company www.Xtralights.com. I ordered from them, but of course I haven’t received my order on time, so I contacted the company and asked to return money back. The rep was a young lady, who at the beginning spoke with me in polite manner, but after she heard that I wanted to get money back, she started to yell and told a lot of unpleasant. I really advise all people not to buy from them.

Xtralights.comBeyond lousy customer service... it's apparently non-existent

I ordered a set of clear side markers and 2 sets of fron turn signal lamps for gen 3 Camaros on 9/28/12. My order status is still "processing, will ship as soon as possible". I have emailed several times asking them to cancel or ship immediately, and have not recieved a single reply.

Beyond lousy customer service... it's apparently non-existent. Their 'live chat' is always offline. Are all the other reviews here put up by Xtralights themselves?

Xtralights.com — Xtralights: Its really good

I ordered halo projectors headlights and HID Xenon Lights kit for my Cadillac CTS from Xtralights. It is the...

Richmond

Xtralights.comXtralights.com: Best Quality Auto Parts

I am really glad to come across xtralights.com. It has been a painless deal to get halo projector headlights for my BMW, as I received them within seven days of placing the order. It was such a pleasant surprise to get them in time, as I was already bearing down my car headlights and needed to replace them urgently. I didn’t even need to make a single call to ask or remind them about my order. In fact they took the pains to get it delivered as per my work timings.

With xtralights, I have experienced utmost comfort and satisfaction in every aspect, whether it is their customer support, delivery or product quality. Even my friends noticed a difference in the functioning of lights after I installed them in my car. These lights have actually upscaled the look and efficiency of my car without causing any installation discomfort. Everyone who looks for a handsome deal must try out xtralights without thinking twice.

• Ab
                      AbleMan Apr 24, 2012

Xtralights helped me lot in finding right tail lights for my car. When I visited their site I was surprised to see the prices offered by them and was very happy as the lights I liked were within my budget. Thanks a lot Xtralights for upgrading my car’s lights within my pockets.