The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wyndham Vacation Resorts — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I attended a timeshare presentation because we were luered in by promises that we would receive two vacation getaways with a free dinner with each, also they advised that the booking for these was easy, that all we had to do is make a call and then forward the certificate. Once we received the certificate the truth was revealed, there is no phone reservation and in fact you really may not even get to choose the dates! I am attaching the certificate so you can see what a scam it is! I bet very very few people even try to use it...
Now, about the presentation, it took twice what they advertised, we were there 4 hrs. After the initial presentation a guy came to greet us and said he was going to check us out and do a survey and then give us our gifts, well... he spent an other hr trying to sell us an other package...
They will not tell you the truth... these are very good sales people! Be careful listening to them... they do twist the truth!
More Wyndham Vacation Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - scam promise!
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - getaway scam
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - overbooking of resort
- Wyndham Professionals - student loan repayment
- Wyndham Worldwide - misrepresentation and employee abuse
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - rotten apple
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - wyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare scams
- Club Wyndham - worst customer service ever... money wasted!
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - days inn new stanton pa