Wyndham Vacation Ownership — this company commits fraud for sales.
When we purchased our timeshare they lied about how much income we made. We did not realize this until we had an owners meeting and they sold us more points. When we went home and read all the documents as we felt bullied and wanted to see if we had a way out, we found the household income was incorrect. They never even asked us how much we made. We fought for 6 months we wanted completely out. It took us a year just to get a vacation from this company and they wanted us to pay more so we would not have this issue anymore. We did not feel good about this company and now we know what a horrible company they are.
More Wyndham Vacation Ownership Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - getaway scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - overbooking of resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - student loan repayment 
- Wyndham Worldwide - misrepresentation and employee abuse 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - rotten apple 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - wyndham vacation resort, inc club wyndham discovery membership agreement
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare scams
- Club Wyndham - worst customer service ever... money wasted! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - days inn new stanton pa