Wyndham Rewards — credit card signed up without authorization
Went to one of their high-pressure sales pitches to get discount tickets in Vegas. I declined to purchase any shares and left. A couple days later I received an email that I was approved for the credit card and it arrived a week later in the mail. Not at any time during the presentation was anything about a credit check or a credit card mentioned. Needless to say, I will never support anything Wyndham.
More Wyndham Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Rewards - scam 
- Wyndham Rewards - horrible customer service 
- Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card - low credit line
- Wyndham Rewards - useless points 
- Wyndham Rewards - worst company ever 
- Wyndham Rewards - account
- Wyndham Rewards - reward points
- Wyndham Rewards - your reward are ripping people off why?
- Wyndham Rewards - baymont inn & suites, 2 lee blvd., savannah ga 31405
- Wyndam Rewards - Service not requested