www.xperiencedays.com — $2,000 for a piece of paper ina Gift Box
Just wanted to say BEWARE of this Company www.Xperiencedays.com, I am the one who gave a Gift Certificate to my friend for nearly $2, 000 and he never could use it, BECAUSE as per this Company IT EXPIRED!!!, even though at the time of purchase and now it says all over their
"Gift Certificates do not expire and can be redeemed at any time
allowing the gift recipient the freedom to enjoy their experience at any time
...how does it sound? Promising, right?
BUT this company took my money and over the phone they keep telling me that the rules have been
changed almost right after I have purchased one?!?!?
Now, who likes to be ripped off just I like was and look in front of your friend, whom you gave a
gift of a lifetime experience, like a lair, or which ever you can be called for
such a "joke-gift".
BEWARE of this company!!!
This is a 3-woman operation with No Customer Service, but only greed to making money without providing service.
More www.xperiencedays.com Complaints & Reviews
- Xperience Days - Xperience days RIP OFF & RUDEST ever customer service
- www.xperiencedays.com - Never got experience
- Xperience Days - Terrible Customer Service/Unprofessional communications/ Misrepresentation
- Xperience Days Inc. - Unable to get refund
- Xperience Days - Certificate Unredeemable / Terrible Service
- www.xperiencedays.com - la jolla kayaking & snorkeling adventure for two
- Xperience Days - Cannot use the gift certificate I bought
- Xperience Days - Scam
- Xperience Days - rude customer service
- XPERIENCEDAYS.COM - RUDE, no customer service