www.carkart.comDon't buy!

V

I have ordered something from www.carkart.com over a month ago and still haven't received anything. When I tried to track my order I found out that tracking number they gave me was incorrect. I contacted CarKart customer service and they said that they accidentally gave me wrong tracking number and promised I'll get a new one, but that never happened.
Later I asked for a refund but they refused. Recently I contacted PayPal support and opened a claim.

• Za
    Zabiva Nov 29, 2016

Thanks for notifying us regarding the complaint. We are really surprised to know about the complaint filed by the customer and would like to resolve the issue on priority as per complete satisfaction to the buyer. We would appreciate if you could forward us the details of this complaint such as Order #, Name and address of buyer so that we can contact the customer directly and resolve the issue immediately. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority.