www.carkart.comAfter long and difficult procedure they didn't deliver order at all

H

I ordered from the website www.CarKart.com several weeks ago. They had really strange procedure, but I didn’t think that it would be completely useless. I placed order and confirmed my order several times. But these jerks didn’t deliver my order at all. When I reached him, he only told to wait and the situation hasn’t been changed. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.