Having problems with CarKart?

CarKart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 18, 2014. The latest review carbon fiber vinyl wrap was posted on Jul 23, 2019. CarKart has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 6 reviews. CarKart has resolved 0 complaints.

CarKart Customer Service Contacts

19840 FM 1093,STE G4
Richmond, Texas
United States - 77407-7922

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CarKart Customer Service. Initial CarKart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CarKart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CarKart. Discuss the issues you have had with CarKart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CarKart Complaints & Reviews

CarKartcarbon fiber vinyl wrap

Buyer beware. This is a chop shop plain and simple.

Ordered some carbon fiber wrap for my vehicle interior. The wrap they sent looked nothing like the pictures displayed on google or their site, and in fact nothing like carbon fiber.

I called the customer service number on the website and got someone from india who barely spoke english and was utterly useless in helping me find a solution.

After the 20% "restocking fee" + return shipping + my time, its going to be cheaper to eat the cost than to return it.

www.carkart.com — Don't buy!

I have ordered something from www.carkart.com over a month ago and still haven't received anything. When I...

www.carkart.com — They provided only useless email

I placed the order on the website www.carkart.com. I ordered some parts from these jerks, but they provided...

www.carkart.com — After long and difficult procedure they didn't deliver order at all

I ordered from the website www.CarKart.com several weeks ago. They had really strange procedure, but I...

www.carkart.com — They started to steal from me and provided fake promises about the delivery

I ordered accessories for my car from the company www.carkart.com. I placed order and provided the card...

carkart.comFault parts and slow delivery

I bought car parts from the website www.carkart.com. I waited for ages, but the seller delivered it after 2 months. Also the parts were damaged and didn’t fit my car. I tried to return them, but the seller tipped toed around it and didn’t tell me the precise reply. Finally he promised to provide compensation, and I agreed, but I still haven’t received anything from them. Total scammers and ###. Don’t buy from them and post comments about this company.