www.AntonLine.com — terrible experience!
Purchased the Genius Digital Notepad for my brother this past Christmas and he said "it's too complicated, return it, I'll never use it." I tried to contact ANTOnline.com many times to submit a request to return the item. They didn't get back to me until after the return policy window closed, then they send me a one line email stating they couldn't help me and I'm stuck with the item.
I never opened the box, but I can't get a refund. It's just sitting on my desk all wrapped up. ANTOnline never responded to my inquiries and has terrible customer service.
ANTOnline is terrible - NEVER buy anything from them.
More www.AntonLine.com Complaints & Reviews
- AntOnline - fraud/refund
- AntOnline - do not buy
- AntOnline - poor service / no service
- Atlanta Network Technologies - Refused to acknowledge receipt of RMA merchandise so won't refund money
- AntOnline - failure to deliver item
- AntOnline - avoid like a plague!
- AntOnline - faulty products
- ANTOnline / Atlanta Network Technologies - antonline.com is a gypsy company
- Antonline.com - review - will not honor return policy set forth by amazon
- AntOnline - bad service