www.AntonLine.comterrible experience!

M

Purchased the Genius Digital Notepad for my brother this past Christmas and he said "it's too complicated, return it, I'll never use it." I tried to contact ANTOnline.com many times to submit a request to return the item. They didn't get back to me until after the return policy window closed, then they send me a one line email stating they couldn't help me and I'm stuck with the item.

I never opened the box, but I can't get a refund. It's just sitting on my desk all wrapped up. ANTOnline never responded to my inquiries and has terrible customer service.

ANTOnline is terrible - NEVER buy anything from them.

• Ji
    jim morrow Jan 10, 2008

I ordered a small cable and after 10 days I tried to find out where it was. The web site said they had no info. The next day I call the 800 #. They said their info source was the same as mine and it could be anywhere from the order desk to on some truck. After me saying it seem ridiculous that they would not be able to tell me at least if the order was in house or shipped, she said she could ask her boss to fill out a search ticket. She said I would hear back via e-mail within 24 hours. Of course that didn't happen. I filled out a search ticket request myself, stating, if I don't hear back within 24hours I will have my visa charges reversed. We'll see, in any case there system is terrible.

• Gr
    Greg M. Mar 17, 2008

I had the same exact experience! Ordered a bluetooth wireless adapter but several hours later I changed my mind and I tried emailing them to cancel but they replied that they had already shipped it, which was hard to believe. Anyways, the next day I submitted a request to return the merchandise (called RMA). Days passed into weeks with absolutely no response. I called their customer service six times to inquire about the RMA request but did not receive any help. Several emails about the request to return the UNOPENED package also went unanswered. BE WARNED! ANTOnline is fraudulent when it comes to their return policy. Once you buy from them, you are stuck with it - no if's, and's or but's. They will string you along until the return period expires and then respond to you by saying that the merchandise can no longer be returned because time has run out! In all my years of purchasing online I have never dealt with such an unscrupulous company! Don't remain silent! File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Atlanta (http://www.atlanta.bbb.org) The company is located at 33 Mansell Ct., Suite 200 in Roswell, Georgia 30076. As suggested in another complaint site, file a complaint with the Georgia Attorney General. We need to band together and drive crooked company like ANTOnline out of business!

antonline.com Apr 19, 2009

i too purchased two timers, neither one works... assembled in mexico... not happy with antonline either... hope the attorney gen. will do something about this co... david

• Am
    Amit006 Dec 17, 2019

The company forced the product on me
    - Cancelled the order within 2 min of the purchase (due to ebay error)
    - The ignored the request and shipped me the product anyways
    - I need to pay for the return now
    - customer service is non responsive or provides standard responsive

Fraud or a flawed system but overall frustrating

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices