www.americanjeans.comThis company is a scam!

J

I have ordered a pair of jeans from this seller and everything was terrible!
When my jeans arrived they were wrong, wrong shape, size, color, absolutely not what I ordered. I contacted AmericanJeans and their support rep said I'll get a replacement. Then for about three weeks I was not able to get in touch with them and they did not reply. Then suddenly they replied and said that replacement was impossible!
This company is a scam, save your money and do not order from them!