WritersLife.complotting your way to success

A Review updated:

I have previously placed a complaint which does not seem to appear on your complaint board. So I am repeating it.
I ordered the "Plotting your way to success" and "get it done" pack on September 2, 2017 against a shiping payment of 19$ (and 7.95). There was an extra payment of 1$. If I remember correctly we had to chose to join membership to be able to get the pack, but I saw no mention of any recurrent payment for this membership.
Since then me credit card has been debited of a suım of 67.73$ every month.
Please:
1- put an end to these sneaky payments immediately.
2- reimburse the payments drawn except perhaps for the initial shiping payment.

This kind of sly practice is detrimental to any trust we have left on internet marketing. I will think more than twice before purchasing or even downloading any supposed "gift" on the internet. You cannot continue playing with words like that.
ali Ottoman

• Ru
    rulan Jun 28, 2019

I think I just fell for the same scam.