Wotobacasual knit gloves handwarmers

J Dec 11, 2019 Review updated:

Hi, I was hoping to see a few more pictures or more detailed description of the Casual Knit Gloves Handwarmers?

Can you please tell me if they are kitten like or have a place for fingers at all?

Also I can't tell in the picture of the yellow set if the other background or primary color is gray & if not what color would best describe it? Is there anyway you can show me better pics?

Below are each set I would love to get better information and descriptions on regarding a more specific color description of each pair and answer if they are just mittens, have finger holes since it says gloves? And also the care instructions?? Can they be cleaned in a regular washing machine?

Thank you so much for your time and help with these questions.😊

• Li
    Linda Newton Jan 28, 2020

This company is a total scam. I foolishly ordered $200 worth of clothing. It's like buying from a clothing disposal site. Collars aren't finished, hand warmers are gigantic with no fingers, I ordered a mauve, mid-sleeved, flowered blouse and received a red long sleeved bucking bronc shirt that said rodeo on it and had black fringe down both arms.. and the fringe on one arm was twice as long as the other side. Just received a white 'moo-moo' that I know I didn't order. When I tried to get a return slip I was told I'd have to pay for the return shipping back and forth, they couldn't tell how much it would be or how long it would take, or if they would take it back at all. They said they would offer me a 15% refund that I could use towards having the items altered. Tried to add photos but the site won't let me. Don't waste your money!!!