World Financial GroupJob SCAM

Never open your door to WFG representative, they will get in your house but they are looking to get money, family, and friends from you. They will force you to buy their products that actually is real (I did some research with people at AEGON) but that is not the case, they will harass to you and any references you give them to make money. Better go to a Credit Union and ask them to talk with a financial advisor.
I wish I could find this page before I got in to it.

• Sd
    sd06 Aug 28, 2015

Wow, I'm not sure who either of your upline was but that sounds more like the problem then anything. Business ethics play a very important role in the financial services business. As for "fake" product, NO WAY! WFG doesn't have any products, they are a "broker" in a sense. The products they provide clients are from Nationwide, Transamerica, Prudential, etc. Are you saying these companies are fake? If so, my policies that are making CASH definitely say differently. WafG is an amazing company, and a better company with a lot higher standards then most of its "competitors".

• On
    OneEverWFGMember Aug 25, 2012

I joined in WFG six month ago, and paid a lot of fees for a serious lesson. I was going the big annual convention in Las Vegas in June and attending their Elite Circle for meeting their SO-SO all CEOs! After the excitement of making big money like them was over, I was disappointed about what happened when the District Market Director helped me opening several cases for our families. I had been struggling with their terrible financial management system. I got to know the way how they made money... I will not make further comments here since my best friend introduced me to WFG, and I made a lot of friends in that group. I considered my payment for making more friends for my unbalanced feelings. It's balanced by my emotion for loving people. But this is a business not personal relationship. So finally, I tried running away WFG forever!

• Ez
    Ez4u Aug 20, 2018

@OneEverWFGMember great decision to stay away from them. I'm thinking of filing a class action law suit against them