Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Loans World Financial Group [WFG] loan/unprofessional conduct by leslie and vice president of denton, texas location

World Financial Group [WFG] review: loan/unprofessional conduct by leslie and vice president of denton, texas location

R
Author of the complaint
7:14 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As a long term customer of World finance and 9 successful paid off loans, I was appalled by the unprofessional conduct by Leslie and the VP of the company. Upon receiving a pre-approved letter-I applied for a loan, the manager that I have never met or talked to by the name of Tammy denied it. After several attempts to have upper level management contact me, I filed a complaint. Leslie in our conversation alleged that I should not lie to Yelp or BBB or to you regarding my credit score... I am not a liar, after all, after 9 successful loans and what I thought was a good relationship since having a bad credit score brought there in the first place... Well I am not a liar Leslie or Mr. VP, and in addition your unprofessional attitude and conduct is why this complaint is being done. And for the record, Mr. VP, at your urging, I have filed a complaint with Yelp, BBB and Consumer Protection/AG of Texas for misrepresentation, falsified advertising by World Finance (not 1 but 2 pre-approved letters sent to me by World Finance within 2 weeks of each other)-simply because I am not a liar.

More World Financial Group [WFG] complaints & reviews