World Education Services (WES)delay in providing assessment

A

I paid so much money to get my transcripts assessed and then sent to two recipients. I received an email from WES that my transcript evaluation was completed. Now, almost two weeks later and the selected recipients have not received the evaluation report. Even after spending so much money I am not able to download a copy of the evaluation to at least send an unofficial copy until the official copy is sent as requested (and paid for). This delay is unacceptale. I have submitted an application to attend college and I am afraid I will miss the deadline if the evaluation is not received in time by the college. I sent an email directly to WES (because nobody ever answers the phone) and no response yet.