Wordansstay away from wordans!

E

Stay away from wordans, they are a terrible company!
I bought two shirts from them and delivery was taking too long so I decided to cancel my order and buy elsewhere. When I contacted wordans and explained the reason I decided to cancel they said that was impossible.
They said they were sorry for slow delivery and asked me to be patient. 15 days later I received a message stating that my order was cancelled! Are you kidding me?
I asked them to contact me as soon as possible because I wasn't able to understand what actually happened but they never bother to do that! As far as I know my order was 100% cancelled but the question is - where is my refund?
Terrible store, don't buy from them!

RESOLVED

• Wordans's response · Apr 11, 2017

Dear customer,

we are very sorry to learn of your inconvenience.

We would like to let you know, and want to assure you that we have done the utmost to be responsive during a serious technical complication on our infrastructure that affected our processing and shipping.

I have now the guarantee that these issues were punctual and that they have been solved.

We have also very recently restructured our customer service due to our business' expansion, in order to better meet customer's demands and provide a better service overall.

Finally, for any inconvenience we may have caused, we would be happy to discuss a compensation with you.

Could you please send an email to [email protected] with subject line "Complaints Board + Order Number " so that we can address this issue quickly?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,