Woolworths Australia — woolworths brand scotch fingers.
I have been purchasing these biscuits for just over a year now and have been very disappointed with purchases over recent months.
The biscuits are often over baked, very dark, hard and often broken.
In any one packet three or four biscuits are broken.
Often they appear to be in one piece but break in half when handled.
When over baked they are hard and tasteless.
As this seems to be common i will no longer purchase these biscuits as i throw most of them in the bin, they are just no pleasant to eat.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined