Woolworths Australiasoiled food products

S Nov 28, 2017 Review updated:

I purchased a capsicum and a packet of 6 tomatoes from the West Pennant Hills Metro Woolworths store on 25 November. When I opened the packet of tomatoes I found one that was completely off and moudly which had soiled the rest of the tomatoes. When cutting into the capsicum I found the same thing, moudly with fungus all inside. I have taken photos of both products. (I have photos of both products as proof). The Woolworths store in general at West Pennant Hills is below standard. Often when I shop there in the deli section the ham is all dried up and the cheese looks like its been sitting there out in the open for days. The store Manager Adam is rude and unhelpful. I am sure the CEO of Woolworths would not be impressed with the quality of the store. West Pennant Hills is affluent suburb in Sydney. They need to pick there game up ASAP. I will not be shopping there anymore.

• P
      Nov 29, 2017

If you bring the tomatoes and your receipt back to the location of purchase, they should be able to assist you with a replacement or refund.