Woolworths Australia — don't sign up - you will never be able to get off the list
30/11/17 Email unsubscribe link does not work - no help from customer service
Today i have spent over 3/4 of an hour with CHAT chat asking why i keep receiving marketing emails after completing the unsubscribe requirements from the link provided in Woolworths own emails.
Nimish and his supervisor Peter from the Rewards team simply repeated over and again their request my DOB and full details.
After admitting it was an IT problem and their team would fix it, they continued insisting on my personal details. Then they just stopped responding and left me sitting there. Finally, after 15 mins they offered for someone to call - so far, no call!
Never have i had to provide this level of information to be removed from a marketing list. This was a massive waste of time as they kept on their script and ignored my questions.
Not shopping at Woolworths anymore! Between Deliveroo and Marley spoon I can cover my entire family meals with great service and fresher food than woollies
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card