Woolworths Australia — customer service - blackwood 5051 south australia
I went to Woolworths 7th of August 2018 Blackwood, South Australia.
A staff was organizing cigarettes in the Drawers. She has blonde short hair with glass. (She looks over 50 years old)
I stood up there for help and she didn't look around at all. So I said "Excuse me" Still didn't look back. So I said excuse me again. She turned around "hang on a sec". I am a retail assistant as well. What I do as a retail assistant? Whenever a customer needs help we help them first and organizing products after. Isn't this normal? She was so rude!!!
I think she definitely needs an intensive training for customer service.
Updated by JayJay2001 · Aug 07, 2018
We wend there around 8pm on 7th of August.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined