Woolworths Australia — breach of privacy issue
I wish to lodge a complaint about an email I received from a company that appears to be representing you which maybe a scam.
I participated in a recent survey they sent me and next thing I know my information was shared to other companies who have sent me advertisements and a breach of my privacy.
This company (see photo attached) should be stopped for their illegal activity of sharing customer's information and profile for the survey they conduct.
This is so shameful and very low that they use people's information without their consent. This company should be sued for being able to illegally operate under someone else's banner.
Please assist by letting me know what is my next step if you are unable to assist.
Email address: [protected]@hotmail.com
(please do not share my information)
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined