WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk — unknown
Having gone through bank statements for this year I find unauthorized amounts of £15 being deducted every month from my current account. The account is a joint account between my wife and myself. I have discussed this with her and she too has no knowledge whatsoever of having authorized these deductions. This company must be defrauding thousands of people and fraudulently amassing themselves with millions of pounds in the process.
The 'small' details at the end of their webpage disclose the following information :
Webloyalty International SARL ("Webloyalty"). Webloyalty is a limited company registered in Switzerland, with registered number CHE-
344.043.246, au 23 route de Crassier (Business Park Terre Bonne, Bâtiment A3), 1262 Eysins, Switzerland
So it appears WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk are a subsidiary of the above.
I am quite happy to give my details if required and will try to contact CompleteSave myself and request a refund of all monies defrauded from my account and I will also contact the Police, Fraud Squad regarding this company.
Mr. Michael N. Whelan
95 St Michaels Lane
More WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - cancel my membership and refund my money!! 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account