Wish.comwish payment issue

L Jul 02, 2019 Review updated:

I have been trying to purchase items from wish for months now but it keeps saying there is something wrong with my wish account, and I cant make a payment. I have changed my payment method from PayPal to debit card and it hasn't helped. I have bought things from here before and this never happened, It is driving me crazy, can someone tell me what is wrong with this?

Antonio Liessi Jul 04, 2019

I have the same issue, they keep asking for id and bank statements, I have given to them and they still keep asking bunch of idiots