Wish.comorder delivered to wrong address/refund request

D Review updated:

My order was delivered to the wrong address. USPS tracking simply states delivered at xx time on xx date. I filed a tracking request with USPS in which I was advised the package delivered on the next block over by mistake and the carrier was unsuccessful in retrieving the package back.
I notified WiSh.com of the error and provided the documentation from USPS stating the package was delivered to the wrong address and that I had not received it. I repeatedly explained this via their contact support option on their app as they suggest. I kept getting the same automated response which states their team has been notified and is looking into the matter. Please check around my mailbox and ask my neighbors for the package. This has been 2 weeks of my explaining and them giving the same response. I want a full refund but i cannot get a live person. The phone number listed is a machine with no option of speaking to a live person.

Maxwell Dube Nov 27, 2020

I ordered a car stereo but got delivered to a wrong address, supposed to be shipped to South Africa but delivered to America, Easton/stevensville

Comments

Marcia Kennedy Jun 04, 2020

I've been having trouble getting any of my orders. They ask me if I have received it yet and I say NO and then it's like they ignore you. They ask if this was helpful and I put the thumbs down, then, They give a list of things for you to pick one. Other is the only reply because...did not get my order is not there. I think everything is coming on a slow boat from China, literally. I evidently have had a package at the dock in CA for two weeks but they have not released it yet. Wish ...I could get more information

• Ti
    Timothy Ethan Jun 04, 2020

I ordered a laptop for $200 and it was delivered and signed to an address in PA USA signed by someone with a very different name from mine. The only address I have in wish is mine in San Diego CA USA. Over 2000 miles away! Wish provides no means of contacting them or requesting a refund. Is wish just total fraud or what? I will never order from them again no matter how tempting it might be.

• Wi
    WishIsTerrible May 20, 2020

Same thing. The package made it to my local post office, but for some reason it went elsewhere in their distribution area. Haven't been able to figure out where. This has happened twice. My address is 100% correct in my wish profile, so all I can think of is that it is getting transcribed incorrectly when it gets put on the shipping label. My most recent effort I saw a delivery notification, and then 10 minutes later my mailman showed up at my door and did not have the package. I unfortunately did not catch him and was not able to ask about it, and when i went to the post office they just had a picture of the barcode from their scanner, but the address was on a different side of the package so it was not possible to tell from the picture what the address on the package was.

• Na
    Nataliewalker Jun 12, 2019

I'm having the same issue. I ordered a jacket from them, and they sent it to a second address I had listed. Not my primary address. I tried to change the shipping address before the order had even been processed. So seconds after placing the order. And wish told me that I couldn't change the address once the package had been shipped. But like, I had just placed the order so ??? And now wish won't help me and neither will the post office or ups. And if my package gets shipped to this particular address, I won't ever get it.

• Br
    Brownell Spam May 08, 2019

I had about 6 packages sent to Monterey Canada rather than Monterey California...I havent heard back but will update on how Wish reacts...
    All say attempted delivery..

• As
    Ashland Grimes Dec 20, 2018

Did anyone have these issues resolved by chance? Just curious

• Ka
    K Alfa Nov 27, 2018

Mine was sent to an address miles and miles from my house, for no reason at all, as I've only ever used my current address for the appt. I cannot contact a human being, they refuse to process my order via tye app, and now I'm out $40. I'm PISSED. Its been a MONTH since it was delivered.

• Fl
    FlipFlops Aug 23, 2017

• Fr
    FrankSeidelmann Jun 06, 2019

@FlipFlops I am in the same situation and neither Wish.com nor USPS are helping. I contacted Wish.com but since the product had a delivery confirmation, they don't have further action regarding my situation (they don't care if it's delivered incorrectly.) The USPS tells me that any issue with international orders from China can only be resolved in China. They won't even discuss a reimbursement to me. So I'm caught with both sides saying the other is responsible In the mean time, I've paid for a product that I've never received.Led lights 5 Santa FeLn PortSaintLucie Fl 34952 [protected]