Wish.commy order

A Aug 14, 2018 Review updated:

i have made an order over 800$ of clothing and I never received anything and it has now been over 6 month … why is that ?!? thinking of suing wish ?!? I have been patient long enough … I want my money !!! you cant even send my order ! I want my money ! I worked so hard for it … why do you rip people off ?!? what kind of workers do you have ?!? where is my money ? [protected]@hotmail.com my address is p.o box 84 J0M 1Y0 Umiujaq Quebec … [protected] my last four digit card number is 9350 … I expect something from wish ..

• Je
    Jennifer Crumpton Aug 14, 2018

I ordered an orange outfit o 8/9/18 and it was charged to my credit card for $9.00 but it only has a phone number that has been disconnected and no order number on it at all. I tried to call and the number does not work. PLEASE help me find this and why it is charged to my account.This is the first time I have shopped with you and would love for it to be a good experience but if this outfit cannot be found and there is no order number, then how can i track it and even know if I will receive it. I am very frustrated and upset that I have a charge on my card and do not know what it is and when it will arrive, even if it does and why is the number unreachable!PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!