Wish.comI can't find an address to send returns to

T

I recently received 3 items of clothing that were all sent separately. I have contacted you and requested refunds for all 3 items as they're not suitable. I've received emails telling me that refunds will be put through, but I need the address to send them back to you and I can't find an address anywhere on your website. I've tried to contact customer service, but it's an automated service and it doesn't give an option to type a request. This is completely ridiculous and frustrating me to the point where I'll never buy anything from Wish again. Can you please fix this!!

• Pb
    pbates Nov 25, 2019

All I want is the return address and my refund from this fraud company. They should never be able to do business online!!!

• Je
    jeanne fainberg Nov 14, 2019

Love the shoes I bought -but they are too small. I want 1 size larger HOW and to Whom do I return. Very hard to communate with, you I really WISH for HELP

Michael Eyre Oct 31, 2019

Im so frustrated you people cant just get this right. What is the problem when i not only give you my po box number but my home address as well. I travel frequently so i give you the option of my po box but i also give you my motel address as well. My bank card account numbers are the same & ill get my deliveries at either of the two addresses ive fien you. I can't see how you seem to have so much difficulty with the straight & true shipping & billing information ive given you so many times. Possibly you need to upgrade your system to accept the information that is provided in your forms & in the captha that i have to fill out every time i have a problem. I move around frequently & i always let you know if an addres or account or phone number has been changed. Please contact me asap.

Michael Eyre Oct 31, 2019

I changed my address & have told wish again & again & they keep puttingbtue wrong mailing address & telling me its a problem when its not. I moved. Why cant they just use my new mailing address & the same debit card info & the same phone number?

Michael Eyre Oct 31, 2019

@Michael Eyre Im sorry i keep telling wish that my address has been changed. My mailing address is the one i use now. I could also give my home address. But the billing is the same as my P/O Box or my home address & i give it to you everytime i order. So i moved; why is that a problem when im giving you my new address & the same bilking number?

Jan Ruhl Jul 31, 2019

I want to replace a dress I ordered for a larger size. How do I do that?

Jonathan coney Jun 12, 2019

Need a return address to send them back to you for the right for the right shoes size 47 HELP

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

No answer I will not buy products from from your company again.

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

I like the shoes and would appreciate getting a larger size.

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood I'm dis appointed that the shoes don't fit.

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood I like he shoes, but in a larger size

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

Need to return the black pair for a larger size. thank you Catherine Wood

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

@Catherine Wood How can I exchange the shoes for a larger size?

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

The silver pair of dance shoes fit good. The black pair of practice shoes are to small.

Catherine Wood Jun 03, 2019

My name is Catherine Wood I purchased 2 pairs of dance shoes . One pair is to small I need a larger size, who and how do I make an exchange of the pair that are to small?

Antonia Roman Martin May 06, 2019

I do like some of the items and have kept quite a few, but when I don't want it, I expect to be able to return it without any problems or hassles...

• Gr
    Grandma Ardie Apr 13, 2019

I love my Wish items. I could't enjoy shopping l ike this anywhere else. The variety seems endless. The quality is simply amazing.

Comments