Complaints & Reviews

Wish.com — shipping and handling

I have been ordering from wish for some time now and have been satisfied with most of the items but lately...

Wish.comlate delivery

i have paid for several items in 2 orders. i checked my order history and im told i will not get my items until 30 december or later. this is no good, these orders are for xmas presents, if you cannot deliver on time then please cancel my orders and refund my money. This service is not acceptable. i ordered in planty of time for delivery before xmas.

late delivery

Wish.com — unauthorized credit card charges

We need to know what mobile telephone number was used to order items on wish.com, dated November 27...

Wish.comshipping and handling

I have never seen shipping and handling cost that much unless I'm sending it to Africa but not receiving it out of San Francisco so why is the shipping and handling over $200 for my orders at $300 isn't there free shipping after so much weight or so much money please let me know and I want this correct it because I can't spend 500 some-odd dollars on only $300 of stuff

Wishhair extensions

Hi I have returned a hair piece I brought like just over a month ago and i returned it like a couple days after i have recieved this as i did not like the length of the hair, there fore i took it back via post office and since then i have been checking my transactions to see whether it will be back, im not sure if they have recieved the package yet however it has been a while niw and i still haven't received the money back for this. I have been trying to find ways to contact this sure however the phone number provided Does not work for me.

Wish.com — 2 color spiderman child sports suit 2 pieces set tracksuits boys clothing sets coat+pants

Yo compre este juego de ropa mediante wish y no llego el paquete pague con tarjeta de credito visa, la cuenta...

Wish.comI am complaining about money being taken from my account

Earlier On november 30th, 2017.Messasges was coming to my phone About purchases being made from my card.But i dont Own a Wish account never put my information in on wish.I really would like if you could tell me about who purchased the things, wat address was used and how did my information come on Wish.com Thank you 4 transactions was subtracted from my account.

Wish.comunexplained charge

I accidentally placed an order for 1 item in 11/23/17. There was a slide to pay bar on the screen and I accidentally pressed the bar. I Immediately canceled the order within 2 minutes of placing the order. The item was a $5.00 item with $3.00 shipping

UUstock 22Pcs/Set Professional Makeup Brush Set Cosmetic Tools Make-up Toiletry Kit Natural Make (Canceled)
          Item Price: $5.00
          Shipping: $3.00
          Order Total: $8.00

Within the time I placed and canceled the order a $40.00 charge was deducted from my debit card. An $8.00 refund was posted to my account. I have been in communication with your customer service, and I use that term loosely, no one can tell me what the $40.00 charge was for and continue to tell me that I didn't cancel all of the items as I stated before there was ONE item in the order. I keep being told I need to cancel the other items. Obviously the fact that I placed and paid for an order on 11/13/17 is to complicated for the customer service to under stand. I have sent proof that the $40.00 was deducted from my account as well as documentation that I paid for the order placed on 11/13/17. They continued response from you is that I need to cancel the items from my first order that have not shipped.
          I want to know what the $40.00 charge was for and when the remaking refund of $32.00 will be done.
          I have never dealt with such incompetent people in my entire life. The fact that there is no way to actually speak to anyone Cleary shows that satisfied customers are not a priority to your company.
          I am not making an unreasonable request, I want an explanation and the money you took from me returned.

unexplained charge
          unexplained charge

Wish.comcustomer service

I was lured to this site from emails and the cyber Monday sale.
            It was late Monday in my Houston location placed an order for 7 items and when to sleep. in the morning i rechecked the items and read a little more about the specs i realized i purchased the wrong lights not enough lumens for flood lights so i tried to cancel the order which was no longer possible on line eight hours where passed.
            mean while in California time Wish employees where entering their office when I placed my request. "please not to ship these lights and cancel my order" they answered a day later saying to have patience and the product will be on its way. i was infuriated since the order wasn't even processed and even now hasn't been shipped yet Thursday morning Nov 30 3 days later, the actual delivery date is December 30. I followed with 4 more messages spelling clearly my frustration with their lack of customer service but no real help have been communicated. calling is of not avail a message takes you back to the web for help and no real person comes to answer.
            Now I am sure that they will ship the product and I will lose the shipping charge twice which is as high 50% of the product price .
            If a consumer needs to return a product it will cost more than the product initially purchased based on USPS parcel prices to China. so beside the story of fraud read and no merchandise received of many, the deal is that once purchased an item from Wish.com plan on keeping it, because returns are not a feasible economical choice.

• Ha
                HAROLD1942 Nov 30, 2017

I keep geting socks from china co. Name wanglum phone [protected] the first pair i recieved was in my purchase of my leather paint i orderd from you . You have my credit card on file i hope iam not on a scam where ever month you send me a pair because idont want them. Harold

Wish.com — my account suddenly is blocked >: (

Hi, I recently referred my mother to wish and gave her my discount code. I have spent over $100 on wish...

Wish.comorder not reflecting in order history/payment to wish showing on statement

I have ordered items from wish on the 26th October 2017 and not one of these items are reflecting in the order history. However, on my bank statement it is showing that the payment to wish was made. I have emailed your customer support services and attached proof of payment and has not had a response since the 21st November 2017. I am requesting feedback from them every day and they are not responding. Please investigate the matter urgently and I do request a refund as soon as possible.

Wish.com — beats wireless headphones

I ordered this wireless headphone set, in which they have charged my card for the item, but it's not showing...

Wish.commessages from wish appearing on my phone when I am not subscribed to you

Hi, I have an issue with messages from wish appearing on the front of my phone in the scroll down area obviously sent by Wish as thats what it says, Now I am not subscribed to wish on any level, I do not have the app downloaded, and if I ever did have an acccount then I cancelled it as far as I was able as I did not like the goods on offer. It seems to me to be aggressive advertising if you are then recieving messages on your phone daily, several times a day, when they are unwanted and you haven't done anything to warrant it. Please will yyou at Wish close down everything you can your end to ensure that this doens;t happen again. Thnak you

• Updated by fiona field · Nov 29, 2017

[protected]@gmail.com you will need this email address to contact me

Wish.commy account has no orders on it

Hi my name is Kathy wisener I have a account with you and all of a sudden my order history is gone. I am waiting on a women's shirt that was supposed to be here by November 27. I am Kathy wisener 76074 cameo drive Covington, la 70435 phone number [protected]. Can please tell me what has happened to my order and my account. Email address is [protected]@hotmail.com thank you

Wish.com — 30kg dumbbell set bar dumbbells home gym fitness biceps weights barbell bar

I bought this product using Wish and it wasn't arrived. I called the Carrier and they said that I had been...

Wish.com — fraud

Oct 5th 2017 I ordered the couples ring "her king" "his queen " I received the "her king" ring but was not...

Wish.com — posted prices a fraud!!!

This Date Is 11/27/2017)I have been a costumer of Wish since 2010!And, the prices of the items WERE AS...

Wish.comattempting to scam me

I've never done business with this site, and I received an unsolicited text message indicating that my "product has been shipped" complete with a link indicating that I can track my package. Obviously this is an attempt to defraud. The question is, is this the wrongdoing of wish.com, or some hacker that is using a XSS attack through wish.com's website. If the former, the company needs to be shuttered and the staff should be criminally charged. If the latter, they need to get their act together and put forth a quality product site that isn't prey to such amature attacks.

Wish.comcolor change nail polish

So I purchased 1 bottle of color change nail polish a few weeks back. Delivery took longer than expected but I'm not terribly mad about that. What I am mad about is that when I received this package today, I opened my package and found that the item was damaged and spilled all over. I'm not overcome with a wave of emotion and anger but come on people... when I order something I expect it to come to me in a timely fashion but also fully intact and NOT damaged. But alas, it was and I can not use it. I would like a refund or a new bottle of the color change nail polish since what I received is no good.

color change nail polish

Wish.comnever received a set of reusable grocery trolley shopping bags.

Ordered them on February 16, 2017. Now, I realize it's taken quite some time to contact you, and in waiting for my order I misplaced my paperwork on it. It is IMPOSSIBLE to contact you easily. Most companies have a working phone with an actual person answering it. That however, should NOT be held against ME... it's YOUR fault that I never received my PAID item, nor a REFUND if you couldn't supply them. I'm just guessing...you must enjoy receiving monies without actually supplying the order. Payment from PayPal was made on Feb 16, 2017 and came out of my bank account on Feb 21, 2017. It was never reversed or refused. I would like to either receive the product or a refund at this time.

never received a set of reusable grocery trolley shopping bags.