Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Badly scratched item when it arrived was posted on Sep 26, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4099 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 10

Wish.com5fc3ba673700c1dd372048e0

Track number EQKPT8172329927YQ
HAUWAI MOBILE PHONE P40 PRO
I received the tempted glass on Wednesday 16 December 2020 by Hermes Couriers The was no mobile phone with the small envelope that the driver gave me
I have spoken to Hermes and they say that was the only package for me
Would you please look into this for me as this was a Christmas present
I do not know what to do now as this was the only money I had as I have not worked for 7 months due to covid
Eric Fretten

Wish.comSegway Scooter-Fraud/Customer service failures

Wish had a new Segway nine it self balancingon sale for $51 and $12 shipping. I said what the heck I might as well try. After two delays in shipping Wish said the product was no longer available and offered a refund or a "comparable" product. I informed them that I didn't think any of the products offered compared to the Segway Self balancing scooter that was what I originally thought I was buying. I sent them a message informing them that I believe there were never any segway scooters available at that price and them taking my money for items that did not exist constitutes fraud. All I want is what I originally purchased, a new Segway ninebot scooter. I emailed customer service and they didn't even read my message and just sent generic response! I again sent another email reiterating my first message with the same result they did not read the message! Their response was just a pre-written generic response that didn't even address my issue!
    Order #: 5fb65e1c7be7869fa4b3ed9f

Segway Scooter-Fraud/Customer service failures

Wish.comProduct I ordered not delivered, Hermes claiming they could not deliver and returning to sender

I ordered an electrical item from Wish, which took a long time to come, but I did not mind that as there was no ETA. However, Hermes claim that they tried to deliver but no one was in and there was no safe place or neighbour. This was incorrect as I was home at all of the times that they claimed to deliver. there was no note from them to say they tried to deliver and how to arrange another time. I only found out today from emails. Now they are saying that they have returned it to the sender. I am not sure if I will get a refund, but I would rather have had the item. [protected]@yahoo.co.uk, ETA 10/12/2020

Wish.comOrder ID: 5f9e692a7169010331328900 Shipping Address: Robert Stewart 15 Redcliffe Road Greenfields, Western Australia 6210 Australia

Regarding my purchase of a Wrist Watch as described below from your advert.
        Relojes 2020 Watch Men Fashion...
        Store: liuxiujuan123
        Quantity: 1
        Color: White
        Size: One Size

Status: Shipped
        Tracking #: WI001402523669FPL
        Delivery Estimate:
        15 Nov. 2020 - 2 Dec. 2020

I wish to advise that as yet on the 17December2010 the item has not yet arrived and I would like confirmation of the expected arrival date please. Thanking you,
        Robert Stewart

Wish.comI placed an order on 11/9/20 and haven't received it as of 12/16/20

On November 9, 2020- I placed an order with Wish.com. I ordered two Capri's- one is green and the other is blue. I went to Wish.com site to check about when will I receive them. Both orders said it should expect delivery 11/25/20 thru 12/15/20. I went to track the two items and it showed information up to November 15, there wasn't any further information. Today it will be 5 weeks since I ordered it. I want to know where are my Capri's I ordered. Here are the tracking numbers I would like you to check out where they are-
          Blue Capri's- tracking # [protected]
          Green Capri's- tracking # [protected]. I can't seem to get any other information on these Capri's from Wish. Please help me, they were presents for my kids for Christmas and I would like to have them before that Thank you for your help. My account with wish is thru my email- [protected]@aol.com
          Linda Gattuso

Wish.comTwo jade bracelets - out of stock!

I have received several e-mails telling me the green jade bracelet and the red jade bracelet I ordered are out of stock. It said to click on a similar item to replace both of these. Every time I click on a similar item it charges the amount and shipping and handling. Please just refund me my money! Wish customer service is always hard to deal with!

Wish.comCharged my card up 350.00

12/11 bought some items noticednext day the took 199.00 could only talk to chat person worthless notice I bought 1 were charging me for 3 or 4 of them 1 I team was only 1.30 they charge me again same item 99.00 even items I never ordered they stopped helping right away next morning they got into my acct 12 more time grand title 354.00. Only person online told me I have to receive items and they have 30 days to refund and Ijust ordered so they had plenty of time to stop this mess

Wish.comDelivery

I have 3 items that they claim were delivered, since our postal carrier doesn't deliver to our house I know they weren't stolen and post office has nothing for me to pick-up. Wish refused a refund. I have been in contact with their customer service department several times to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I now have some christmas gifts to replace and not much chance of getting them in time.

Dec 11, 2020

Wish.com — Tracking number 9261290989312129910760

I received a email on december 8th that my order was arriving so I started checking outside my door every 25...

Wish.comI never received my box of 20 mm crystal balls

Hi there! I ordered a box of 20 millimeter crystal balls on December first. It could have been on November 30 th. Anyway, I have not yet received my package. Can you please send Asap! I have been patiently waiting for them. This is my first time ordering from your company. Please make it right!

Christine Johnston 1220 west lambert road #147
                  La Habra, Ca. 90631

[protected]

Wish.comMobile phone

I received my mobile phone yesterday and it does not work it came from y&g I ordered it from wish so please can I have my refund back I will post it to a&g. So please let me know when I get my refund. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com I will post it to u tomorrow so please can I have a reply soon. Thank u from C. Brown there is not much to say that I could not get it to put my things on it

Wish.comCustomer service

The ability to resolve a problem is not user-friendly. I am not a technie and do not understand the language of assistance offered nor do the phone numbers provide a live individual for help. I used to use the company quite frequently but something happened and I don't know what. Now my password is no longer valid and facebook is not complying. I would like to return my service to the previous status and continue to shop — but they are forcing me to abandon their website and company.
                      I'm sure this issue has affected a lot of customers, especially those who are senior citizens and/or disabled individuals like myself.
                      I'll admit to being "old school" in a modern world, but I still exist and what help that I can understand.

Wish.comFalse advertisement of product prices

Wish advertised low prices for their items and when you hit the buy button, that price doubles up + taxes + shipping. Shipping is another issue. They collect the money for shipping, and say that your package will arrive between the specific days, but it does not arrive on those days. Packages take more than 3 months to arrive. This is absolutely ridiculous Wish.com operates in America that way.

Wish.comMy eyelashes that disappeared from my order history

I orders eyelashes on Wish.com from a store named abiaojiaju on the 9 September 2020. I was not able to track my order since the 16 October 2020 and was unable to even get any help from Wish Customer support via the app and via email. My order was supposed to arrive on the 4 December 2020 but nothing has arrived either.
                          My order ID number is 5f537c02d673298166c43cc2

My eyelashes that disappeared from my order history
                          My eyelashes that disappeared from my order history

Wish.comAccount suspension

My account has been suspended for like 2 months now and I have a little over 20 euros worth of wish cash just sitting in my account.
                            My id was confirmed, I changed my password like a hundred times like they asked already, but woop-de-doo, my account hasnt been unlocked for a long time. Wish support gives me the same response over n over again, and I just want my money back, either irl or gift card form. Cuz id rather take a 20 euro wish cash gift card and use it on a new account then to have it sitting in my account and digitally rot. And so far when I get an answer from wish support saying they unlocked my account, they lie. So now I cant even send any more support messages to them cuz ive been pretty much blocked from doing it.

Account suspension
                            Account suspension

Wish.comProducts not delivered and wish erased my historical

Hi, I'm waiting since may at least, some products already paid.

I'm trying to have some news but none is answering. I dont want my money back I want to receive my products.

I am really tired of those procedures and lack of interest in people who already have paid.

I want an answer I want my products and apologize from those who didn't care about my complaint. This is my last "cool" complaint".

I want my orders back in my account and no one to erase and delete what is written in it!!!

This is a thief, so arrange, fix this quickly, as fast as possible...

Nov 29, 2020

Wish.com — A pair of faux leather cowboy boots that were never delivered to me.

They are a company that prides themselves on theft, and poor business efforts. It turns out that [censored] run...

Wish.comCar stereo 2din

I ordered a car stereo from Taufao Davis but the parcel got delivered to a wrong address in America instead of South africa.

Car stereo 2din
                                Car stereo 2din

Wish.comPayment declining

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.
                                  Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response/message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."
                                  Please let me know what is going on with WISH.

CHAUDHARY A. HALIM, [protected]

marionrussell Jan 13, 2021

Please can you help me I have not been on wish for a while and I tryed to order some things today I have updated my card and password but it still wikll mopt let me ordewr it keeps telling me top contact some one about my card and payment ishu please can you tell me why I cant buy anything of wish email address is [email protected] pleasew can you help

Wish.comPS5 console - order # 5fac4d122e076f1c4609f769

Order a ps5 on 11 nov for $807.03, including postage.
                                    Today I get a notice to review and offer to purchase other various products...
                                    How can someone say they are out of stock ans cannot fill my order???
                                    I am furious! This was a xmas present for my son. I was organised for xmas.
                                    But now I have no product.
                                    And I now have to wait until 9 dec for my refund! This puts me out financially!
                                    I am guessing that a better price was offered and this seller has no integrity.
                                    I want the product that I have ordered
                                    Or I want my refund immediately

PS5 console - order # 5fac4d122e076f1c4609f769