Wishblocked account

A Review updated:

I was blocked from using wish. You asked me to send in proof of recent purchase with a card that was used or the bank statement and I sent in both and you said you couldn't remove the block.??? The only explanation they gave me was their system blocked me and they cannot remove it due to policy. What the heck.??? I purchase on wish like once a week and it's not one item, I purchase several items at a time. I haven't done anything and I am extremely aggravated because now I have to go through extreme lengths to get into contact with y'all about items I haven't received and you keep giving me the run around. Unblock my account! This is ridiculous

• Er
    Erin Jones Apr 30, 2017

I have also been blocked. When I asked why over and over...I get an automated response saying policy issues. This seems incredibly terrible service. I now have to email in for my undelivered items to be refunded by typing a very very long transaction id.

I will never shop there again. It basically theft now. They have my money for n items being delivered

• Mo
    Modeen63 Dec 31, 2017

I have been with wish for over a year and now they have blocked my account for no reasonable explanation. I sent them what they wanted but they have still kept it blocked I am very unhappy. They have lost a client that bought things several times a week.

AnnoyedAustralian Jan 04, 2018

I am having exactly the same issue. Was a regular customer, suddenly my account was blocked for no reason. Have tried to get an explanation but keep getting scripted responses saying it’s company policy.

My bank actually closed my credit card after I made a purchase on Wish late in December and told me there were known issues with the Wish site and that it had been compromised. I got a new cc number but decided after that not to store my cc details on Wish and to pay via Paypal instead for more security. Ever since I changed to Paypal I have been blocked, despite sending them screenshots of my cc statement to validate my profile.

• T4
    T4xman Mar 16, 2018

same problem for me, did youguys had any updates?

• Aa
    Aaravinish Jun 05, 2018

All of u [censored] wamted free items from WISH...by demanding refund for every item u recieve...thats y they blocked u by tracking your transaction style...very cheap of u public...

• Ca
    Calvj Jun 13, 2018

@Aaravinish This makes no sense.wish blocked my account straight after I created one.i have never used wish before and as people have said just getting automated messages saying cannot unblock due to policy

• Kr
    kris256 Nov 26, 2018

@Aaravinish Nice try troll, You couldn't be more wrong. Never have I requested a refund, account blocked, same as request above. The ticket from zendesk says to create a new account. These guys probably do have a fraud issue with their website and don't know how to stop it.

• Li
    Lils_2016 Jan 12, 2020

@Aaravinish Sorry dude... so not true. I paid for my items and got them. I was blocked after I changed my bank card and switched to PayPal for security reasons. Wish refuses to unblock my account and it makes no sense and I have spoken to several supervisors. The only response is...it’s there policy...

alexiissonfire Jan 12, 2020

@Lils_2016 Keep complaining to their Twitter account @WishSupport through direct message. Thats how ive been getting the account unblocked.

• Lu
    Ludovic Rizzuto Feb 01, 2020

@alexiissonfire Hi how did you do ?

alexiissonfire Feb 01, 2020

@Ludovic Rizzuto Like I said, I went to Twitter and sent Firect Messages to Wish's twitter account @WishSupport and just kept sending messages.
    "Why is my account blocked? Can someone please unblock my account so that I can purchase from Wish? The phone number is not helpful I want to speak tp an actual person. The phone provided by Wish Headquarters in SF does not work its not a working number" etc.

For me, it blocked after someome fraudulently used my card on wish and ordered something from the UK (i live in US) and then cancelled it immediately when the card didnt work. So i complained to Wish Twitter account in direct nessage that the money was still taken from my account so I wanted to use my $200 wish cash since someone stole 200 dollars from me. Then i kept sending messages that the "please send a photo of your bank statement and photo id" seems kind of illegal and that Wish is engaging in shady business practices and it seems like a lawsuit should happen. Also ive sent that information 3 or 4 times and it has been over 4 months of gettinf the runaround from the company and threaten lawsuit again.
    Just keep complaing to Wish twitter and they can unblock your account. Dont bother emailing or calling.

Andres Sosa Martinez Sep 15, 2018

I was buying every week items and now it says I must contact support to continue shopping, I am still waiting for many items to arrive, items I already paid, reading thhe comments here I feel I will never get them.

I already sent my bank statement picture and I didnt get a response, they have lost another client.

• Mi
    Michael Ângelo Oct 02, 2018

It happened to me aswell

• Sp
    Spring Larnia Oct 13, 2018

some here. they sent to me always automatic answer that system can not unblocket me???????? but all my item I ordered before that came to me...they obviosly have to many buyers :(

• My
    Mystery Marley Nov 17, 2018

They blocked me for no reason as well. I’ve been very honest and when I don’t receive my items you dam right I want my money back! I even give them time if the item is late before asking for my money back! Fuck you WISH, you fuckers got a lot of money from me and ain’t getting anymore. You guys are poor customer service. Instead of talking to your customers about a situation you idiots go ahead and just block us. And for the idiot who said all we want is free shit, go fuck yourself cause you’re probably one who wants free shit. You guys should at least give us a chance to fix whatever it is we did wrong and explain to us what the reason for blocking us is for. Anyway whatever fuck you and your stupid app. I’ll just spend my money on other sites. You dumb asses act like you’re the best site to shop on when you’re not the only one lol lose your crappy business bitchessss

• Ni
    Nick Frost Nov 24, 2018

I ordered one of the 1060's, turns out it was a GT 450 which can't even support 720p natively (windows 10 defaulted to 1024x768) with nvidia drivers. Went through a little bit of hell trying to get a refund, they require many pieces of evidence and make you jump through some stupid hoops. The last step before I flipped on them was 'install these drivers (url of nvidia base site)' in my first message to them it outlines that I installed the nvidia drivers for the card from the site (already).

About a week after my refund was processed, they blocked my account. I requested the reason and they sent me the same message again 'we can't unblock your account because of reasons stated in the ToS'.

• Pr
    Privatesmith Nov 28, 2018

Have done the same thing to me. Right after I had added wish cash to my account. A couple of days later I was going to get a few things only to have the same "send us a screenshot of your bank statement showing your most recent transaction. Followed by we can't unblock your account due to company policy. I say it is time for a class action lawsuit or something like it. They should not be allowed to do this to people and get away with it.

maryanne54 Feb 07, 2019

@Privatesmith Please unblock my account

Thank you.
    Sharon Nagel

• Se
    Semat Dec 05, 2018

Wish is one unprofessional online shopping I have been on Bid Or Buy, EBay and had wonderful experiences with them, so decided to open wish account and for about year and couple of months it was lovely and wish started to block my account asking for my statements of the recent purchase, sent and shopped for a while, then this became a regular thing, when I asked customer service I was told that is to protect my account but I didn’t understand how is my account being protected when am send out my personal staff and I had made a few purchases and suddenly all my purchases were cancelled WOW, they blocked my account and this time was the “system” and there’s nothing they can do, if Wish does not want customers anymore due to the high volume of purchases then they should close the wish site, I still say it is dodgy.

• Bh
    BhanuPratap Kashyap Apr 10, 2019

• Re
    Reku12354 Apr 17, 2019

Same thing for me, they blocked my account after requesting a refund for an item I received DOA. I provided pictures of the package and item for justification, but it seems their blocking system is rigid once some algorithm flags you down, and they don't care to override it because they maximize their profit with those who don't request a refund and live with a dead product. Sounds like a class action will be coming soon.

alexiissonfire Jan 12, 2020

@Reku12354 Complain to twitter when you want to get it unblocked. Had to complain to their Twitter DMs @wishSupport to finally get help

• Ga
    gavi140303 Apr 24, 2019

Is there anyone in this blog who's account is unblocked after wish blocked. I guess none, so once they blocked you. you are done with Wish..

• Vi
    Virtue Nov 14, 2019

@gavi140303 I did? I didn’t know it. I just once in a while buy something I want and I could not. 2 weeks ago I was able make a purchase? I came on here if anyone knows how that happen or why, just curious.

Alexandru982 Jun 19, 2019

I was also blocked and cannot understand why. I used a code to get 5% off. I have sent the payment proof. This seems very unprofessional.

• Ta
    tattoo pete1 Jul 20, 2019

the same has just happened to me . i ordered stock for my studio and now im down £500 . there has to be something i can do

alexiissonfire Nov 01, 2019

Did any of you return anything to Wish?
    I think research ive done is that WISH is blocking all accounts where the customer has returned something, so that they cannot use the WISH CASH to pay for their items.

alexiissonfire Nov 14, 2019

EVERYONE! Keep complaining to Twitter. Thats how I finally got my account unblocked after 3 months. send Direct Messages to the @WishSupport twitter.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices