Winners Internationalobvious phone scam

D

Winners International, is an obvious scam. They called me when my mom wasn’t home and asked for her. I said she wasn’t here, and the man asked where she was. I said she was at work and then he started mumbling. he told me to wright down his number. he mumbled so much that after him repeating it several times it was the only thing i heard. I said I would try to have her call him back. I told my mom about it and she wasn’t happy. The next day he called back and asked for my mom, i once again said she wasn’t home, the man yelled back “Well Where is she?” With that kind of attitude i was ready to hang up.

But then I remembered about week earlier the same guy called saying i won something. knowing it was a solicitor i said i was sorry but I wasn’t interested. he called back and was yelling at me saying why did i hang up. I told him i wasn’t interested, he asked why and i said because I’m not. I had to tell him over and over again not to call me because i wasn’t interested. Knowing it was the same guy and he would call back I said she was at work. He yelled again and said i needed to wright down his number and have her call him as soon as she got back.

I still had the number and just told relayed it back to him. He yelled again saying to have her call him back as SOON as she got home, I said “I’ll try”, knowing it was a scam. He tried to hang up but I asked where he was from and then he mumbled Winners International. I’ve told them to stop calling and it wouldn’t be so bad if they were nicer, but they have been calling back again ruder and ruder every time. I can tell you this, we aren’t calling back, and if they keep calling back after told to stop calling, I won’t talk as nice either.

I have had a number of calls from Winners International Payout Service saying I have won 17.5 million dollars and a car. I was concerned about this because most of the messages were hard to understand because of the accent. One even said he was in Tennessee affiliated with Bank of America, I became very suspicion when all the calls were from Jamica, from different people and these following numbers– 1-876-586-2821 1-876-562-6584 and a couple of others I did not keep. I have not returned any of these calls and I do not plan on it. I just need them to stop calling with false information.

• Re
    reddyss Feb 17, 2012

i agree with you, i received call from winners international and guy name steven peterson. he said i am the winner for prize money $2.5 millions and benz car. he rushed to gave all the information and asking me to pay 1700 money pak reload from walmart. i asked him couple of questions and i can't do it right away and then he started mumbeling un-understandable language. His number is [protected] scammers please informed to your friends, co-workers and loved ones too.