Windstreamphone calls will not go through

I am trying to dial out and my phone will only give me a busy signal even when I try dialing a cell phone from my land line. I can't even call customer service. I have my receiots where I paid my bills for the last 15 years and was never late. I want an explanation NOW!!!

• Wi
    Windstream Customer Service Sep 28, 2010

We are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issue. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at 877-316-4077 Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices