Wimpy International — fraudulent transaction
I am a South African currently working in Zambia.
I bought food on the 29 January 2020 at 07:02 to the amount of 300 Kwacha (314.16 Rand) and paid with my debit card at the speed-point.
After 2 days I realized on my bank account that an extra amount of 30 000 Kwacha (31 134.35 Rand) was deducted from my bank account from the same Wimpy merchant. Which I did not authorize.
Upon going to Wimpy Kitwe, the manager showed me a speedpoint slip and denied that the 30 0000 transaction went through on the speedpoint. Yet I have proof that the 30 000 Kwacha was inddeed debited off my account from the same merchant, and my bank also confirmed that the transaction indeed went through.
My Contact info: via email r.[protected]@senet or [protected]@icloud.com to resolve this issue.
My Zambian contact number is +[protected]
Note: I have also reported it to the fraud division at my bank in South Africa (FNB).
Updated by Riaan007 · Jan 14, 2020
Sorry, the correct date was 29 December 2019...
More Wimpy International Complaints & Reviews
- Wimpy - bad service 
- Wimpy - manager and staff have a don't care attitude 
- Wimpy - bad attitude and slow service 
- Wimpy - do not bother ordering a take away here
- Wimpy - bad service - waited 45-50 min for our food
- Wimpy - very bad service
- Wimpy International - the food
- Wimpy - wimpy burgers x 4
- Wimpy Soneike In Kuilsriver In Western Cape - staff and manager
- Wimpy International - terrible services experienced