Willy Dogdishonesty

My Complain against William R Hodgskiss (the dishonest owner of Willy dog) made Will or Willy to respond that he filled a claim against me at Kingston (where he has his office / work shop reside)
police station that (i continusly harrased & threatend) him! Soon after a man who called me at home two times and interoduced himself as Kingston police officer who (warrned me what was going to happen to me) if i don't stop sending e-mails to Willy asking him to pay me for the damages that Wlly's bogus (10 years franchise agreement plus another 10 years option to renew) dated Feb 00 caused me (because i was kicked out of my hot dog business almost end of the third year on Oct 02 ) just because Willy's lease agreement with Canadian tire store located at 839 Yong St. was based on monthly bases and that son of a milk man charged me $270 every month but never told me about it!
My request for asking the caller (to identify himself by e-mail rather than on the phone) was denied and i am still waiting for a respond from the authority to investigate (if the caller was a true police officer and not Willy's paid friend etc)?
Ps. Sorry but the prove will be sent to (only the ones that 4 of us approve it) and...
As i mentioned it in the latest e-mail that i have sent to Willy (fallow bell Canada's smartness) and come clean Willy and finalize our financial argument otherwise you'll see yourself sorrunded by us in the court of law! Thanks for taking your time to read this notice and please contact me by [protected]@yahoo.ca