Wigtypes.comimpossible to reach the seller

W

I ordered two wigs from the website www.wigtypes.com. They charged me immediately, but no info about order. I called them and sent emails, but everything was unsuccessful. Also their phone number on the website was fault, and the only way to reach them was to send tons of emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• He
    heav Jul 02, 2014

YES I JUST Order my hair on JUNE 25TH GOT MY HAIR ON JULY1 AND THE PaCKAGE LOOKED SO BAD AN WHEN I OPEN IT ONE PACK WAS TORN IN THE MIDDLE SOBad an then i called them and they said send a email with the picture so i sent 3 emails haven't heard from them yet an then i called and the lady heard my voice and must new my number an hung the phone up So i said my god bless them cause their day coming

• Mi
    Michelle46 Sep 15, 2014

Last week I placed an order. Two wigs. It's been two weeks. I have called and sent two messages. No response. I believe this company is a fraud. And a copy cat of hair sisters. Do not order from this site. Something needs to be done. This site needs to be removed from the internet. Wigtypes is not a legit company. Buyer be aware!

• Ha
    HAVE NOT RECEIVED PRODUCT Nov 06, 2014

I PLACED AN ORDER ON SEPTEMBER 23, 2014. I WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE MY PRODUCT ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2014. AS OF TODAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2014, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT OR THE RETURN OF MY MONEY. THE COMPANY HAS BEEN UNRESPONSIVE. THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO ME NOR HAVE THEY RESPONDED TO THE BBB OF NEW YORK. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS REQUESTING A REFUND AND NO REPLY.

• Ve
    Veronicafoster Dec 24, 2014

I have just ordered two wigs from them 3 days ago...which said if you order by 5 est time your item will ship the same day...its three days later and it still hasn't been shipped!!! Forget trying to contact them because they won't answer the phone and won't return my emails, yet they have no problem accepting your money. At this point and after reading these reviews I should have kept my money.

• La
    LalaD Feb 28, 2015

I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they never answer their phone. There is never a chat operator available even during the times they specify that one will be available. I emailed them and finally got a response asking me to email them the photos I had taken. The email address they supplied has servers that won't even allow you to email photos. I then emailed them a link to the photos and they will not respond to me. Had they tried to resolve the issue I would have been more than happy to purchase from them again as two of the 3 wigs were beautiful. Now I'm just pissed and will not only not be purchasing from them again but I will let me friends and everyone else know not to shop there.

• De
    Desrine W May 11, 2015

WIGTYPES.COM Lacks customer service and FAIL to take responsiblity when they are at fault. ON April 30, 2015, I ordered 5 wigs, One of the wigs was for my mom (motown tress) as part of her Mother's day gift .This particular wig was missing the photo in package to display the style of the hair and there was no square card board that goes inside the plastic container and around the hair for added protection was also not in the package.
    "Excerpt from email sent 5/11/15: Firstly, the disappointment in the package, it was missing the original packing photo and not attached like the other four to its original package container. Secondly, The wig looks old as if it was the one removed from the displayed mannequin head and shoved in an available plastic clear package. Third, the wig is a BIG NO!!! This wig was a part of a gift for my mom on Mother’s day." Vendor responded, stating a 20% restocking fee, no exchange.
    I was outraged!!!. How do you charge me a restocking fee for merchandise not received in acceptable condition.
    Customer Service is key to a successful business.
    Buyer BE WARE!! This company takes NO responsibilty for their actions and when a customers is displeased with their poor service, the customers pays a price in return. UNFAIR Dealings!!! I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH THIS VENDOR.

• Pe
    peggy j holmes Jul 08, 2015

called company, no one to answer questions. order was wrong, wanted to return product, no one answered the phone

• Aa
    Aaisah Aaisah Dec 12, 2018

🤔DAmNnn! Yall all got screwd something Pitiful😖🤣Thanx for letting me know..I ALWAYS read the reviews 1st😏Keep ma money in ma pocket✌