Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Hair and Beauty Salons WigSis Purchased a wig from this company. Order# ta220319c6405

WigSis  -  Purchased a wig from this company. Order# ta220319c6405

S
Author of the complaint
7:47 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a wig from this company there site states to allow 15 days before your order ships. I waited for 45 days before the order shipped. Then it took another 2 weeks before I received the order. When the order arrived it was not what I ordered. I ordered a full lace wig 130% density deep waive. I received a full wig no lace at all which I do not wear. I contacted the company and they stated can you send us pictures of what you received they should know what item they shipped me. I sent the pictures and never heard back from this company. They think just because I stated that I received the item they are off the hook because they sent something. Now I have a over $200.00 wig that I can not use. I would like my money back from this company because they are a fraud they do not have the items you order after they receive your money they try to find a company that may have what you ordered that is why they do not know what was sent to you. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB and with my bank to get my money back if they do not respond within 24 hrs this is so sad to have to go through this.

Sandra Kahn