Menu

Wigsbuy review: Unethical behaviour

M
Author of the complaint
11:00 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The same hour I received the Ashley Benson wig I purchased I started my trail of emails. My first email was placed on their website stating my dissatisfaction for this thing they sent me. It looked nothing close to resembling the picture on their site. The description is a medium length wavy wig. What I received is a medium length flat top and side wig with a 50's big curl at the bottom and frizzy. I've seen dolls hair look better. The color isn't natural, it's some weird brown with streaks of almost golden colors dabbled throughout. I sent the pictures and awaited their reply...still waiting. Two days later I went to their site and sent another email this time being more firm, I'm getting pissed at their promised that someone will contact me and didn't...still waiting. Meanwhile daily still receiving emails to purchase their product because of a sale. My third and final attempt was a direct email once again still waiting for a reply. I've done what's required of me, I paid the price they asked for, waited for the time they required and if I have a dispute contact them and send pictures.
The wig is defective or their quality is substandard or they sent the wrong item. I expect a full refund and will not pay for the return shipping.
Am keeping a full record of the attempts to resolve this issue by you forwarding information on how to return your defective wig for a full refund Order NO.1092810

From: wigsbuy [Edit Address Book]

From: Order NO.1092810
To: wigsbuy
Subject: Expecting a full refund
Date: Nov 30, 2017 9:53 AM
According to your email, a reply was on the way. As you know that hasn't happened. I've waited a long time to receive my first order from your company and now this process is taking long than you have stated. Look, this is simple you shipped a product that isn't as advertised. I expect a full refund.

View 0 more photos

I've been contacted by Wigsbuy. They offered to refund my full purchase price of $123.00 and will forward a shipping label.

More Wigsbuy complaints & reviews

Wigsbuy - order
Wigsbuy - refusing to get in contact
Wigsbuy - they did not cancel my order
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Wigsbuy - Shame
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments