Menu
T3 Micro Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

T3 Micro
reviews and complaints

T3 Micro's customer service contact info has been verified by the ComplaintsBoard team. We made sure it's all legit and accurate, so you can trust it! 👌
www.t3micro.com
www.t3micro.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 10 Complaints
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

T3 Micro complaints 10

ComplaintsBoard
J
1:16 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

T3 Micro T3 switch kit trios create your own

Hi i reached out to you guy’s multiple times by text and called over 30 times with no answer sent out an email as well! I ordered two create your own trio switch kits i was only delivered one and did not even get the free bag that was supposed to come with it! I was charged for both kits and only got one!

Purchased on nov 5th

Order number is [protected]

Read full review of T3 Micro
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
8:56 pm EDT

T3 Micro T3 featherweight hair dryer

I cancelled the order in less than 10 hours after placing order and was told no cancellation accepted. Direct quote from the rep :"As much as we'd love to help with your request, we are unable to make changes to an order once it has been submitted. All T3 orders are processed right away to make sure you receive your tools as soon as possible!". Then I called Fedex to cancel delivery as clearly the order has not been processed. Unfortunately Fedex can't cancel order upon my request as I was not the sender. Then the rep insisted to ship me the order and told me I can't return if not satisfied. I'm already dissatisfied with their poor customer service. Lastly, I got an automated email asking me to rate their customer service, the "Bad, I'm unsatisfied" hyperlink is not even working. To recap, here's what T3 did to me:

Forcing me to keep the order I inadvertently submitted and not letting me submitting true customer service feedback.

I WOULD NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM T3 IN MY LIFE.

Desired outcome: Cancel order and issue me refund.

Read full review of T3 Micro and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Add a comment
M
M
Ms. Shopper
Miami, US
Nov 16, 2023 8:35 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Contact your bank and file a dispute, watch how fast the problem gets resolved.

ComplaintsBoard
L
Resolved
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
Replied
T3 Micro has left an official reply on this complaint.

T3 Micro My hair dryer made an explosive sound (while In use) Stopped working and now sounds like a large rattle!

My hair dryer made an explosive sound (while In use) Stopped working and now sounds like a large rattle! Very expensive hair dryer.Expected it to last! Was a gift from my husband for Christmas 2018.Modle# XXXXX.

Resolved

The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.

Hide full review
1 comment
Add a comment
R
R
R. Stehr

I ordered a 1.5" T3 Twirl clip iron. It was a "limited time" sale they have about every 2 weeks. I was familiar with it because I recently purchased a 1.5" twirl convertible twirl for my daughter. I didn't need the additional tools of the convertible, I thought I would get the single iron since they were basically the same item. Well, it arrived and it was NOT the same. It was shorter and a different iron completely. I wanted it for the extra barrel length. I referred back to their website and there are no dimensions listed. Nothing to indicate to the consumer that it would be different from the other "twirl" iron. How are we supposed to know? It burned left a burnt smell in my hair and pulled out my hair at the base of the wand. So, when I called to speak to someone, they don't answer. I want a refund based on false and incomplete information. They are refusing to refund. Buyers beware of this company. I am in my 30 day window. They say the outlet price is too good to refund. Scam

Is T3 Micro legit?

Our conclusion: T3 Micro stands out for their exceptional legitimacy, according to ComplaintsBoard’s detailed analysis. This highlights T3 Micro's reputation as a trustworthy leader in their field. Customers can rely on T3 Micro's services, assured they're dealing with a highly reputable and fully legitimate company.

T3 Micro earns a trustworthiness rating of 100%

Highly recommended, but caution will not hurt.

We found clear and detailed contact information for T3 Micro. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

By resolving 80% of 10 negative reviews, T3 Micro is demonstrating its dedication to customer satisfaction and effectively addressing customer issues. While there may still be some practical problems that need to be addressed, such as long wait times or unhelpful responses.

T3 Micro has claimed the domain name for t3micro.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

T3micro.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

T3micro.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

T3 Micro as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for T3 Micro have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up T3 Micro and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

T3micro.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

T3micro.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from T3 Micro.

ComplaintsBoard
M
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro T3 micro hair dryer power cord overheated and caught fire on 5/24 burned my wife's hand , burn treatment required a visit to a pharmacy and

T3 micro hair dryer power cord overheated and caught fire on 5/24 burned my wife's hand , burn treatment required a visit to a pharmacy and over the counter treatment . T3 contact refuses to acknowledge liability and product safety issue.

Resolved

Hide full review
1 comment
Add a comment
M
M
M. Hayes

I purchased a flat iron in late October directly from *** It worked once. The second time I attempted use it would not power on. No resolution Despite several emails I have yet to receive a shipping label - to return this faulty device and receive a new one. It should not take a week for a shipping label to be emailed. I am within 30 days of purchase and have a receipt. I do not understand why it takes multiple contacts and my time to resolve this issue and am frustrated by the lag in correspondence to address it. I feel this is a pattern from reading other complaints and the company shoukd review their procedures and response time.

ComplaintsBoard
K
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro I am unable to get in touch with T3 Micro in regards to a package worth almost $300 that was "delivered" on 4/27, but was not actually delivered

I am unable to get in touch with T3 Micro in regards to a package worth almost $300 that was "delivered" on 4/27, but was not actually delivered. I have tried to reach customer service many times in many ways to no avail. It is ridiculous that with how expensive their products are that they do not care about helping their customers or being available via phone/email.

Read full review of T3 Micro and 3 comments
Resolved

Hide full review
3 comments
Add a comment
R
R
R. Breitenberg

I purchased a T3 Featherweight with a brush on Sept 12,2020, item still not shipped or received. I purchased a T3 Featherweight with a brush on Sept 12,2020 and my credit card was charged the same day. On Sept 14, I received a notification from UPS with a tracking number that a shipping label has been created. As of today Sept 25 there has been no shipping activity and I have not received any item. I have emailed twice, once on Sept 25 and again on Sept 29 and have received no answer. I have also called several times with no one answering. My order no. is XXXXXXXXXXX. I would like issue resolved immediately. Thank you.

D
D
D. Hagenes

Haven't received the product I ordered and T3 hasn't responded to my 3 emails and nobody available EVER on phone. Placed order on 9/11, got an email that it shipped on 9/14. Link to tracking number takes me to the T3 shipping FAQ page. It's now 9/29 and I still haven't received my product. Emailed T3 3 times w no response and everytime I call I get "No Support Agents" I want to know where my product is, I was already charged for my order.

J
J
J. Leuschke

Sent back 2 orders on 11.2 with 2 separate tracking numbers. Recd credit for 1 on 111.5 did not receive for second one mailed with the first one. Used their online customer service to inquire on 11.9, no response. I have tracking showing they recd both on same day. Called today 11.13 waited on hold for 22 minutes then their prompt came back and said I'd you are getting this message we are too busy to take your call, leave your number and we will call?

ComplaintsBoard
C
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro Internally exploded

Internally exploded. Smelled like burnt electricity and can hear a rattle inside. Featherweight *** dryer was purchased a couple years ago with moderate use. Wasn't used for blow outs, just general drying. Exploded on 1/27 while drying bangs. Smelled like electrical fire and made a loud bang. Now the inside rattles. Seems like this was a known problem according to other customer complaints, but wasn't recalled which is alarming

Resolved

Hide full review
1 comment
Add a comment
B
B
B. Hilpert

no help with blow dryer that should still be in warranty that started on fire burned me and my counter purchased this dryer from nordstroms. I do not know the exact date but I believe the dryer to still be under warranty The dryer was registered with the company. when using the dryer it started on fire no warning. all of sudden the handle and cord started on fire. I dropped it after sparks hit my chest and my hair to the counter and started the towel on the counter on fire. I have contacted several time through email. the response is very slow. they keep asking for pictures and telling me a call tag will be sent becasue they want to look at it this has not happened. when calling the company either no one answers or you are put on hold and no one ever picks up. Now they are not responding to my emails. i would like the dryer replaced. It should be under warranty and if not they should replace becasue this could of been mush more serious a dryer should not burst into flames while using using it

ComplaintsBoard
M
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro I contacted T3 Micro to report that my curling was broken

I contacted T3 Micro to report that my curling was broken. I emailed them and explained the clip that holds the hairs on the iron was broken. They advised me to cut the cord and they would review the claim. After submitting the photo I got an email back saying to cut the cord closer to the base. I explained I have a disability and didn't have the had strength to cut it closer as the cord was thicker at the base. I was advised there would be no exceptions. T3micro sent a sample photo so I had someone cut the cord closer to the base and sent photos. I have received a email stating the photo doesn't show the cord cut. After 2 weeks I am still without a working curling iron and T3Micro has refused to send a replacement.

Resolved

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro I ordered 2 featherweight blow dryers and received only 1

I ordered 2 featherweight blow dryers and received only 1. But I was charged for 2 blow dryers. My order number is XXXXXXXXXXX. I ordered 2 featherweight blow dryers and received only 1. But I was charged for 2 blow dryers. The box that arrived on 9/19 looked too small for two blow dryers and sure enough, there was only one blow dryer in the box. (See attached picture. Height of delivery box is like the height of tissue box. Way too small to fit 2 boxes of blow dryer). The shipping receipt included said the quantity was 2 even though they only delivered 1 blow dryer to me! I called several times, but there's never a live person answering the phone. I emailed customer service several times, but no one reply back to me. This is very frustrating that I can't get a hold of anyone either through phone or email to solved this issue! They took my money but did not deliver my complete order!

Resolved

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
G
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro Ordered 2 featherweight blow dryers and received 1

Ordered 2 featherweight blow dryers and received 1. I was charged for 2. Called, emailed several times. No response. Please respond ASAP! I ordered two T3 featherweight 2 Blue/Crome blow dryers from the T3 Micro website. Item #XXXXX on May 1 for the sale price of $48.00 each including using a promo code. The total cost of the two was $95.98.The order number is XXXXXXXXX. The package arrived on May 6,2020. The box looked too small for two blow dryers but on the shipping label on the box it said pkg 1 of 1 so I opened it. Sure enough, there was only one blow dryer in the box. The shipping receipt included on the package said the quantity was 2! I tried calling customer service several times, but it was an automated answering machine and the message said to call back later. No human being to speak to, even though I called during their business hours. I finally wrote an email, and did not get a response. I can't get in contact with them to resolve this issue. It is so frustrating! They took my money but delivered an incomplete order with an item missing. I charged this order on my *** card.

Resolved

Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
Resolved
Replied

T3 Micro I purchased and returned **** Featherweight blow dryers in May

I purchased and returned *** Featherweight blow dryers in May. One of them has not been refunded to date. I've tried many times to contact . I purchased *** Featherweight blow dryers in May. I bought one for myself and one to gift to my sister. Shortly after receiving the product, I decided it didn't work for me so I packaged both of them up in brand new condition and returned both items. One order (XXXXXXXXX) was refunded without issue. On the other order (XXXXXXXXX), I have yet to see a refund. I have left countless voicemails for *** customer service as well as submitted forms through the "Contact Us" page to address this issue. I confirmed via tracking that the items were both delivered. At this point, so much time has passed *** the tracking numbers don't even show data online. I called *** for assistance with this, but they state that I need to verify the warehouse address before receiving any information. I also called the *** Store where I dropped it off, and can't get in touch with anyone. At this point, I'm just quite frustrated because money is tight due to COVID and I just want a refund for an item that I did send back. I have photos dated June 3rd from when I packaged the items (I take photos before returning anything so I can remember which date I returned them on). I'm not sure how else I can prove that I did return the items. The 2 tracking numbers I have are *** and ***, but I am unsure of which one goes to the un-refunded order.

Resolved

Hide full review

About T3 Micro

Screenshot T3 Micro
T3 Micro is a leading beauty brand that specializes in creating innovative and high-performance hair styling tools. With a commitment to using cutting-edge technology and premium materials, T3 Micro products are designed to deliver salon-quality results at home.

One of the key reasons why T3 Micro has become such a popular choice for beauty enthusiasts and professionals alike is its dedication to quality. All T3 Micro products are rigorously tested and crafted to the highest standards, using only the finest materials and components. This ensures that every product is not only durable and long-lasting, but also performs at the highest level.

Another key feature of T3 Micro products is their versatility. Whether you're looking for a styling iron to straighten and smooth hair, a curling wand to create beautiful waves, or a blow dryer to create the perfect blowout, T3 Micro has a range of products to suit your needs. Each tool is designed with a range of features and settings to enable you to create the exact look you want, with precision and ease.

In addition to its commitment to quality and versatility, T3 Micro is also known for its commitment to innovation. The brand is constantly pushing the boundaries of hair styling technology, with new tools and features that make styling hair more efficient, effective, and enjoyable than ever before.

Overall, T3 Micro is an industry leader in beauty and hair care, offering a range of high-quality tools that are perfect for both personal and professional use. Whether you're looking to create perfect curls, sleek straight styles, or beautiful blowouts, T3 Micro has a product that will help you achieve your goals with ease and confidence.

Overview of T3 Micro complaint handling

T3 Micro reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 29, 2023. The latest review T3 switch kit trios create your own was posted on Nov 12, 2023. The latest complaint My hair dryer made an explosive sound (while In use) Stopped working and now sounds like a large rattle! was resolved on Apr 25, 2023. T3 Micro has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 10 reviews. T3 Micro has resolved 8 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. T3 Micro contacts

2. T3 Micro phone numbers
    +1 (310) 464-8080
    +1 (310) 464-8080
    Click up if you have successfully reached T3 Micro by calling +1 (310) 464-8080 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached T3 Micro by calling +1 (310) 464-8080 phone number Click down if you have UNsuccessfully reached T3 Micro by calling +1 (310) 464-8080 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached T3 Micro by calling +1 (310) 464-8080 phone number
  3. T3 Micro emails
  4. T3 Micro address
    228 Main St #12, Venice, California, 90291-5203, United States
  5. T3 Micro social media
T3 Micro Category
T3 Micro is related to the Hair Care category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We make sure all complaints and reviews are from real people sharing genuine experiences.

We help resolving issues

We offer easy tools for businesses and reviewers to solve issues together. Learn how it works.

We advocate freedom of speech

We support and promote the right for reviewers to express their opinions and ideas freely without censorship or restrictions, as long as it's respectful and within our Terms and Conditions, of course ;)

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

Our rating system is open and honest, ensuring unbiased evaluations for all businesses on the platform. Learn more.

We care about your privacy

Personal details of reviewers are strictly confidential and hidden from everyone.

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Our website is designed to be user-friendly, accessible, and absolutely free for everyone to use.