Why Not Lease It — scam!
My husband and I purchased two items at Kmart and we where given the option to have 1, 000 in credit. We purchased two items that where 160 and one for 199. Kmart told use that the payments would come out every month and at the end of the five months we would be paid off. Right away instead of taking out two payments why not lease it was taking out three. They where paid each month and continued taking out money in august two months after they said the contracted was to end. Now they say I have to pay the full price of the item or return them and Kmart wont deal with it. They say it was a lease which is stupid because we where sold the extended warrenties on items which we would not have purchased if we where ever told we did not own the items out right at the end of the term. They breached the contract in the begging by taking extra payments that where not stated on the contract and when I asked them to send a list of the payments they received they wouldn't. The lady said if I paid for the items in full they wouldn't charge anymore and I told her to send that in writing to which she refused. I think they need to be sued. I will be talking to an attorney and Kmart. This is not ok. I have a reciept that says when the payments end and it appears that I will own the item at the end.
More Why Not Lease It Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - why not lease it scam 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - washer & dryer: company total scam!!! 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior
- WhyNotLeaseIt - sears storage unit