WFGTotal fraud

M

Well, I was contacted by WFG representative. I was impressed by the big stories and the presentations. They gave me big picture and I was so foolish that I left my company paying very good salary. Truth came to picture soon, The lie cost me my job, 6 months of saving 5000 per month. After getting 4 - 5 customers, I was paid 400 to 500. I was promised for 20k to 25k.

After learning that I was fooled, I was shocked and got into accident. It cost 8000/-

My mother in law heard that I was scammed and she had heart attack and she passed away.

Here is their trick. They attract you to use your contacts and then try to get rid of you, so that they can keep the commissions for the rest of life.

Another thing, whenever you go to their presentations or when they come to your home for presentation, just keep the paper of what they write. They will deny you because it is lie.

Recommendation to all :- If you have any enemies, recommend them to him and see how miserable can be persons life.

WFG :- Remember your lie can cost someones job, savings, someone's life.

Remember whenever you get the check, ask yourself is the check is true or from lieing or from getting rid of representative. ASK YOURSELF THE BLESSING ARE IN THE CHECK OR CURSES. THE ANSWER WILL BE CURSES. AND IT WILL HAUNT YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

GOD IS THERE TO WATCH :- NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

• Bu
    BusinessMinded Apr 29, 2011

WFG associates are in business for themselves. WFG did not tell this individual to quit his job before he established himself. It was an individual choice. Aligning yourself with only 4-5 customers does not constitute growing a business. This individual quite before he got started. It is highly likely that his failure rate continues passed his business venture with WFG. His negative is based on his own decisions and fails he has within himself.