Western UnionI was sent an email stating I won money.

T

Date: 06/15/2016 - Time: 6:24am
Method: Email
From: Monica Eek
Phone#: +601-[protected]
Reply: [protected]@aol.com
Location: Western Union - Malaysia

I was sent an email stated: Email Beneficiary and that I won money in the sum of $1, 500.000.00 USD in the on-going UN Humanitarian aid/Poverty Alleviation Program (UNPAP) 2016. To send my full name, address and phone number. The installment will come from Malaysia Western Union. Attached is the Western Union email that was sent to me today 06/15/16 at 6:24am. Find, shut down their operation and prosecute them.

I was sent an email stating I won money.

• Ba
    Bag of Hot Air Apr 24, 2019

The SCAM continues April 24, 2019:

Comments

• Am
    amanda Heathcliff Oct 30, 2016

I had jus recieved the same emial and like one of the other people i am in a hard time right now and i would like to know more on this one. The emailer was Anthony Carrillo. Said i was one of seven emils choosen.

• Me
    mebrouki abdel hamid Sep 22, 2016

edrfetfgertg

• Th
    the real biz Sep 12, 2016

check this out guys. this is the real deal

• Ye
    Yesenia Carmona Sep 01, 2016

I also received the same email about winning this so called money. Its sad that people would do such an awful scam. I am having financial difficulty at this moment, and for someone to send such an email infuriates me. It's cruel and deviant. Something has to be done! Yesenia Carmona

• Bu
    Budster Apr 10, 2019

@Yesenia Carmona Me too but if I send them address and phone number how can I be scammed? I will never send money!

• Lo
    Loren Kendall Jul 04, 2016

I received the same e-mail. Senders name was Helen Gribbson. Gave me an e-mail address and a phone number to contact them to provide them with my personal information. Is this a true scam or not?

• Uk
    uk3london Jun 23, 2016

contact internet investigation department E-mail:[email protected]

• Km
    [email protected] Jun 20, 2016

I just received the same email. I did call Malaysia and the man who picked up said to send my full name and address plus my phone number to [email protected]

I did now not sure what they will do with my info. Help