The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved West Asset Management — collection procedures
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Even though I have made monthly payments on a medical debt assinged to West Asset Management, they refuse to stop the collection calls unless I provide them with my bank account number, and routing number for automatic withdraws from my account. I refuse to provide my account information to any collection agency for obvious fraud issues. Even though West Asset Management has acknowleged receipt of payments on this accont every month, they continue to call until I provide them with banking information. If payments are being made on the account every month the phone calls should stop. These thieves will not get my bank account information, but i will continiue to pay the debt I owe. This type of collection tactic is unethical. Who in their right mind would ever provide bank account informaiton to a collection agency?
More West Asset Management Complaints & Reviews
- West Asset Management - Scam and cheating!
- West Corporation - Employer
- West Asset Management - Scam
- West Asset Management - DON'T WORK THERE
- West Asset Management - Collections
- West Corporation - Employee abuse
- West Asset Management, Inc - Harassing Phone Calls, Refuse to Why!
- West Asset Mgt. - Collection
- West Asset Management - dishonest employee layoffs
- West Asset Management - Didnt Know I had a collection