Werner Enterprisessafety

This morning at aprox 11:30 I was traveling south on Victory Highway bringing my 5yr old granddaughter to afternoon PreK when a Werner tractor trailer pulled off 146 south using the North Smithfield Victory Hwy exit turning left to travel south on victory highway. He barely came to a stop at the end of his exit. He cut off my vehicle causing me to slam on my brakes nearly getting hit in the rear of my vehicle by the SUV behind me. The driver then ran the red light at School st and again at St.Paul St tragfic light he ran the red again at this time for safety I turned left onto St.Paul street.
I am contacting you directly to avoid any negative publicity for your company I would like confirmation that this email has been received and action has been taken or I will not hesitate to go public with this so everyone is aware to be on the look out for unsafe Werner drivers.
I have attached photos of the rear of trailer including license plate number along with screenshot of GPS location where photo was taken.

Lisa Lajoie
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Werner Enterprises
Werner Enterprises

Le
Oct 21, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Lisa, please be more careful around Werner Enterprises trucks in the future. Trucks cannot stop as fast as your car can when you slam your brakes. I have not taken any action. Thanks!