TransAm Trucking Logo

TransAm Trucking

Having problems with TransAm Trucking?

TransAm Trucking Customer Service Contacts

15910 S. Highway 169
Olathe, Kansas
Additional Contact Address
2670 S. Goliad St., Rockwall, TX 75032

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TransAm Trucking Customer Service. Initial TransAm Trucking complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TransAm Trucking above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TransAm Trucking. Discuss the issues you have had with TransAm Trucking and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

TransAm Truckingdrivers

Spoke with one of Trans Am's drivers at pilot in Russellville AR when he came up to my window asking how to turn on his cab lights. I asked him what kind of truck he had, and he said "I dont know, it's my 2nd day." Wow !!! He looked like he was struggling to pull out of the parking lot after I showed him the light set up. Couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing from the guy. This is scary, knowing my family travels the same roads as this "truck driver". This industry is so different than it use to be..frightens the hell outta me.

TransAm Truckingtruck driver

Hi my name is Susan lonczack I was at a truck stop in New York with my husband and We were having a conversation with a guy name Juan Santiago one of your drivers and it came to my attention when we went outside that a minor was in his truck today and I don't think that was a good look me and my husband we're going to call 911 but we suggested to come on here and make a complaint before we decided to call 911. And they were both under the influence it looked like. But I just think it wasn't a good look.

TransAm Truckingran off the road by truck

Me and another driver were ran off the road by a truck pulling your trailer. It took place in laurel, ms where hwy 15 goes from four lanes to a two lane road. The driver was running at a high rate of speed and was in the lane that end. However instead of slowing and merging into traffic like a normal person he continued to floor it and ran us into on coming traffic. I would love a call or email concerning the matter. Morgan Montesdeoca [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

ran off the road by truck

TransAm Truckingtruck 218710

Truck 218710, license number 159653 Drove into our little circle and made everyone on the street move their cars at 10:16 pm so he could get thru.
        Please email me that you got this because you will probably need to pay for the damage
        [protected]@gmail.com
        I will be posting this info on our community board so any neighbor who suffered damage tonight will know who to call for reparation
        Let me know if you would like photos

TransAm Trucking — service and operations

My husband just started with your company. He was out for one day. He was given a 15 day travel permit from...

TransAm Trucking — pay

Look, I'm a disabled vet. I only have a limited amount of disability income a month. Here the past 2, almost...

TransAm Truckingdriver irresponsibility

239310 - Trailer number
          T523983 - License Plate
          Usdot-315503
          81215- Cab number

Above is the info for a cab/truck of one of your drivers. This driver has driven very irresponsibily. My husband and I are traveling west on I-20. As my husband was moving into the right lane because said driver was in the left lane said driver proceded to dart into the right lane almost causing a bad situation if my husband did not slam on his breaks. Then as my husband tried to get back into the left lane said driver continued to drive in the middle of both lanes. I'm not sure what the problem is but we do not need such reckless truck drivers on the road.

TransAm Truckingrefrigerated carrier

As a current employee I really want to express my dissapointment with what I have recently seen not being addressed. I work in the same building as the training department and I frequently meet the Director from upstairs in passing and have a chance to make small talk. I have found the talk to be more than uncomfortable as of late and increasingly getting more offensive. At first I chalked it up to one time locker room type talk, but as he seemed to feel more at ease the more offensive the statements were as related to Transam female staff members. He described how he hugs them all to get a little "feel feel" and how he has "bagged" more than a few inside the office and is working on a few now. He started talking about female employees no longer with the company Christy, Meghan and a few other names I don't remember and that he has to be careful because they had as he put it "jumped on me for something related before but I'm playing it smart now. Gotta get what a man can get!" All the while he acted as if this was ok and laughed it off. I shook my head and told him that's all more than I needed to know and I had to check on something and walked off. I spent the afternoon thinking about what I just heard and how many others may have heard the same and even though I fear opening up about this and somehow having it held against me, I do take pride in my job and how the guys in our department act and expect the same from other's. I have a working wife and hope she doesn't face this kind of behavior at her workplace.
            I was pretty blown away by how casually he seemed to use specific employees names and who he was wanting to go after next and what he'd like to do. I guess he expected me to be impressed and joke it off with him. I know some of these employees and it made me feel pretty damn uncomfortable.
            I'm not sure the route to take as he had stated they already knew about some things and yet he speaks kind of carefree with it all. I figured I would get it out on reviews and maybe someone will care enough to look into it and resolve it without any backlash towards myself or other employees who may feel too intimidated to report this behavior. He's a Director up there so I'm not sure what they would do if anything since they apparently have had knowledge of his questionable actions before. Hopefully it would be handled but who knows anymore.
            It would be a shame for Transam to get a reputation for allowing that kind of culture to exist especially near our new hires. I wouldn't want my wife or daughter around this type of conduct. I'm just real shocked and dissapointed, but still hopeful that someone will look into it.

Trans Am Truckingdrivers managers (marco)

First and foremost this trucking company's managers are truly unprofessional when it comes to handing out trucking loads to their truckers. It seems as though being a woman or man in this industry working for this particular company you get ignored and sent on suicide missions in unsafe equipment. When it comes to a trucker having time off to be with their families Marco seems to not understand or even care that people are entitled to some time off knowing how stressful and exhausting a truckers life can be. Hopefully someone within management will read this and take note that all of your truckers driving for your company are putting their lives on the line daily for your company and should respect the truckers a little more than what is given and displayed. Also remember these are the same individuals who are bringing in money for you because if it weren't for your dedicated truckers I truly believe you would be out of business let alone have started this business!

TransAm Trucking — lease program

I was lease, and they wouldn't let me get the miles, even though I asked them over and over. They...

TransAm Trucking — leasing

Whatever you do, don't lease from this company.they are nothing but ripp off artists, they will tell you...

TransAm Trucking — thieves

I have 26 years OTR experience and tried to work for TransAm and lasted for three months. this is the most...

Trans Am Trucking / Recruitingdisrespectfull phone ethics

I had applied for employment with trans am trucking. . . Just finished truck drivers training. ,. ,. As a part of my disability being hearing disabled. . . (Corrected through hearing aids) my rehabilitation plan is to be reemployed. . . In a new field. . . The trucking industry. . Or transportation industry. . . After 3 weeks of background checks and employment verifications. . There was one more added detail to finish up. . . Gaps in employment. . . My experience with the recruitment department was horrendous, , , , if i had a question. . . I wasn't allowed to finish my question. . And interrupted (Mind u this is the 1st time i have been looking for employment in a new industry. . .) i am full of questions. . . Legit ones. . . So i would be interrupted. . . Frustrating as disrespectful as it is. . . Upsetting. . . So after a few phone calls. . The director of recruiting has these emails stating that i am. . . Rude and pushy. . . (Is the tone of my voice) yes i haven't my hearing aids in when i call. . . So i am told by the director of recruiting. . . Dean cochran. . . He is saying that i am being rude and pushy. . If this happens again whats to say u will do it with customers. . . Which goes to prove they didn't fully check out my background in business ethics. . . I have a perfect service record with bbb. . . In nebraska. . . A - record. . Its a - because i wasn't a member. . Otherwise it would be a+. . . Yes i am a previous business owner. . . Therefore to save false accusations from being part of my record in a new industry. . . I requested my application be disqualified. . . I should've requested my application be withdrawn. . .

• Fr
                    Frankie234 Mar 19, 2016

I was a Lease/Purchase Owner Operator for Transam. It was when I came back to this screwy business, since the economy tanked! There are thousands of people that Transam has screwed! The Owner of TA also owns National Carriers "The Elite Fleet"!! They strand you in Dallas, if they see you were a O/Op for TA, not a company driver! This even if, you were planning on being an O/Op with them! Both companies are owned by a guy who sits on Tyson Foods Board of Directors (or did in 2011) and he owns 25% of Tyson Foods/Chicken ! So he doesn't give a rats, if either one of his trucking companies run well or not! They certainly don't give a rats about the drivers either!!! There's a huge Class Action Lawsuit, Pending Litigation against TA right now! I understand thousands of people (X-Contractors of Transam!) have signed up! I lost a Harley and my house because of this crooked and his god damn trucking companies! However, I have to admit Transam does have good equipment! Maybe if they shut him down (Both Companies) maybe the Judge could order him to have to close and give away FREE his fleets! ( I would Not mind, getting a decent shape 2013, T-700 with about a half million miles or less on it! Bloody Hell, if it was free, they might talk me into a brand new T680! But I think those should go to the people who lost more then me! Mine was a 2011 T-700 with only 50, 000 miles on it! We can only hope and wish I guess! Sure would be nice though! But yeah, I'd take a free T-700 2013 KW Ultrashift with working APU to call it even! Why the bloody hell not? As long as it's DOT'd and ready to roll with everything working properly! He has to pay the 2290 though and have them come complete with ALL needed insurances to haul today! I would also want the truck's title in my Name! Then I'd sit in the yard and watch him close down the company! You bet! You bet! So don't feel bad there Bubba. Be glad you got away with the shirt still on your back! Transam = Trans Scam!!!

TransAm Trucking — expect drivers to starve

This company will starve you out of a truck. 15 bucks a day isn't much on the road. Not to mention the...

Trans Am Trucking — equipment

i work trans am biggest mistake of my life going to work for them should have stayed were i was ! only have...

Trans Am Trucking — ripping drivers off

Trans am trucking lie to their drivers to get their truck payments and the govt money. They have an agreement...