Wellsfargo — overdraft fees
Wells Fargo should be investigated by the US government, They are ripping us off.
Here's how they rip people off every day and make millions off of us.
Let's say you go out and use your bank card and make purchases at 15 locations in 2 days. Okay now you having pending charges for 15 purchases. That money has now been set aside for for those 15 purchases. You can no longer touch that money. But the bank can use for what they want.
Here's where they are ripping us all off!! If you have a electronic check go through your account, They bump it to the front of the line. They take back that pending money and use it on the check, Then they charge you a bounce charge for all the 15 items that were pending. Instead of charging you for the 1 check they get shady and use that pending money you can't touch. That can add up to $525 in fees. That's a car payment, food, bills...
So how do they get away with taking that money from the Pending charges that you can't use for anything else and use it themselves for something other then what it's already pending for?
So they are making Hundreds of Millions of Dollars off of us and what is our government doing about it? Nothing. And in today's times with money being tight, It sucks to be ripped off by our own banks.
These banks should be forced to pay back all the money they have been stealing for years.
More Wellsfargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment