Wells Fargo / a fraud happens to my company timotrade

31 Saray El Kobba Square, Roxy Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

I'm Milad Beshara, The owner of Timotrade company - Egypt, We are agent for Aervoe Industries Inc. which is located at 1100 Mark Circle, Gardnerville, Nevada 89410, with federal business ID no. [protected], since 2004.

On last December 6th 2018 I received a proforma invoice with the amount of 58479.56 USD from the right company, on Dec 7th 2018 I received the same proforma invoice but from the hackers " they add letter S to the domain name but we didn't note that " with a new account details to send the transfer to :

Aerove Industries Inc.
Account no. [protected]
1 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, Ca94104, USA
Routing Number : [protected]
SWIFT Code : WFBIUS6S
" Please see the attached"

We did the transfer from our account at Attijariwafa bank " I have a copy of the SWIFT ", and they were in contact with us till Jan 29th 2019.

On Feb 7th 2019 we found out that they are hackers, then we called our bank to contact Wells Fargo to take action, but until now we don't receive any reply from them.

I have all the documents which prove my case as a fraud, and our principal Aervoe can help me too, to get back our money.

Please, Please suspend this amount as I need an urgent appointment to give you all the documents which is approve my case.

Thanks A lot