Wells Fargo — bad service
Wells Fargo made an illegal automatic withdrawal from my personal checking account 11 days after I called in a payment. They took out a very odd amount of $986.59, not even my house payment amount. I did NOT have all of that in my account so my credit union paid them the difference, charged me a $24 overdraft fee, AND put me $220 in the negative. I had my credit union fax me a copy of their withdrawal and called WF. They DENIED any activity saying it does not show on their system of such a withdrawal. I faxed them the copy and they said for me to call them in 5 business days. I had to go without ANY money, I was FLAT BROKE for almost a whole week because of them. Then all of the sudden that money is back in my account but REFUSE to pay me the $24 in overdraft fees. And they DENY the fact they ever withdrew my money. When I asked how my money all of the sudden 'appeared back into my account' they told me to check with my credit union, which of course they did NOT have anything to do with that. This company is full of crap. I am now looking for a different company to deal with, a company who is trustworthy because I plan on being on my home for a long long time.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment